Reviews for Message from Ranger
JazMitch chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Aw, heck Yeah! I love it. Sexy and mysterious, definitely our Batman!
babesrus2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Just coming out of my own little world, I found this. Thank you. Puts everything in a new light. Damn he makes a good shadow.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wish JE would give Ranger more book time. He's much better than Morelli. I don't think Joe is together a bad guy just a bad guy for Steph. Nice to be in the Man of Mystery's head.
Ruby Jade 1973 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love this! Great look into Ranger's head. Thank you.
christibabe chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this.

Great idea and I love what you did with it.
BearcatsRock chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I read this last summer when I first discovered the wonderful Plum world of FF and I had not clue about this whole review thing. This is so clever and such a fun read from Ranger's POV. Yes, Ranger will always live in our hearts and imaginations no matter how bad JE treats him (or any of the characters based upon the last several books).
SusieReads chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was fun! I do feel better after reading this. Ranger will survive no matter what Janet does to him. Thanks to authors like you, he will live on in fan fiction as the character we all know and love.
DyanSwan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Fun read. I liked that this story had a conversational feel and that it was from Ranger's POV.
Atlanta Babe chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was clever and fun. I heart Ranger.
Avid Reader 59 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I just found this and loved it. Very creative! I hadn't read any of Janet Evanovich's books until less than a year ago and it didn't take me long to read the entire series to date. I was fascinated by the Steph/Joe/Ranger dynamic and, like so many others, wanted to see Steph end up with Ranger. I was thrilled to discover Fan Fiction and all the stories in which they did end up together. I've been thinking lately about how Smokin' Seventeen will be the first of Janet's books that I will read after having read so much fan fiction. It will be interesting to see how difficult it is to adjust to the characters as Janet writes them rather than as all of you wonderful FF authors write them. Thanks for sharing this little vignette with us.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Cute! Ok, this time I didn't cry. Thank you. I'm smiling.
trish94509 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I just found this little vignette and loved it.
Breadcrums2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Just found this and thought it was a hoot. Well done. It felt like more of the "real" Ranger rather than the one we meet on fanfiction. This was the first of your work that I've read. I'll read more and see how you bring him to life in other ways.

Thanks
rnbwsktles chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
wow, this was so different and wonderful! it was actually a little sad, almost like a farewell. it also made me snap out of the fanfiction world and remember that the ranger i know in this world is not the same one in janet's, and that's depressing. it will be a let down when the series ends and ranger doesn't "get the girl" after being immersed in a world where he confesses his love, marries her, and even has children.

i will continue to read your stories as long as you write them! thanks!
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was cute and different