Reviews for Minutes and Years
Awwww.
That was so sweet.
Makes my teeth hurt.
XD
Loved the way you made their relationship seem so easy. Like that was how it was always meant to be.
The dynamic you've got going on between them is just perfect.
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I thought it was really good. Some of your ideas for these prompts would never have crossed my mind. And to top it of, they're in character.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
these were pretty awesome! :D thanks for sharing! :D
Luna Quiche chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awww, this made my night.

Easily believable and cute.

Also you have a way with words that's amazing. Each sentences really tells it's own story.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is AWESOME! Wow you should write 50 more! :D
lovering chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! (No spelling mistakes either! LOVE!)
Tuesday chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is really good. I mean, really, really, really good.
Gaaah chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved each and every one of these. Keep up the good work! :)
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
WO, truly amazing work here. You really should pick one of these and make an actual fic out of it, im sure it would be great.
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I absolutely love this. It's so funny and cute (and I liked that you addressed the age gap). My favorite ones were Last, King, Child, Eye, Precious, and Believe.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh, great work. Not much Drakken/Shego action around, so it's always nice to see it. :D Great job.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh, I really enjoyed these. My favorites were # 9, 12, 18, 28, 31, 38 and 46, but I liked them all.
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I LOVED it! You wrote them so well and so perfectly. It was wonderful. I hope you do more. :)
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was sweet, beautiful, and completely endearing! Thank you for this wonderful treat to wake up to!