Reviews for Phone Calls
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 4/16
I like the different perspectives
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
I totally cried at the end of this. Fantastic story!
Alliecattie3 chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
Found this gem and read it in one sitting! Great storytelling! Love the Morcia goodness!
Thanks for sharing!
Yin - Yang M chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
I love this story
frisco21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Some how I just discovered that you wrote CM fanfic! I don't know how I've missed it all of this time. I'm excited, and I'm totally digging the first chapter here. Can't wait to read all of your stories, not just your Plum stuff. I feel like someone gave me a super early Christmas present!

Melissa
d-kronk chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
Great fic! I really like how you incorporated what happened from when the last chapter ended to the birth of their son in this epilogue. I love flashbacks and you worked them into this well.
d-kronk chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Great chapter! I really like Penelope's surprise and her reaction to it. Everyone's gifts were perfect.
d-kronk chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
The girls day was great. And I love Penelope's reaction when they paid for the spa treatment.
d-kronk chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I like them visiting everyone and love that Hotch had no problems with them being together.
d-kronk chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
I love this domestic side to them and how easily they've fit into each others lives. Domestic bliss is great.
d-kronk chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Love this last day in Chicago. I really like Pen's embarrassment when she realizes that Fran is going to know they slept together and Derek pointing out that she would have figured that out already. And I'm glad she told JJ and Emily what happened.
d-kronk chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter. I really like that they both went to the trouble to make this evening great, and they both did a wonderful job.
d-kronk chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Loved this. I'm really glad they both confessed their feelings and that they got to dance together. And I love that Penelope got to surprise Derek too.
d-kronk chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Another great chapter. I'm quite enjoying this. Their teasing in the morning was great, as was Penelope's embarrassment when she realized how her words about the staying in bed all day sounded. I really like the two of them on their own that day, both planning something special for that evening.
d-kronk chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Excellent chapter. I love their teasing during dinner, and it slowly escalating. And them getting caught in front of the house was great. I hope their talk goes well tomorrow.