Reviews for Dealing with Death
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was so sad awesome but sad
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow! Thats all I can say!
Please continue this! XD
Luvergirlof books chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i know its a bit late for me to read this, i mean it's been over two years since you posted it but i got book 9 for Christmas, and i finished it in like a day, and...

HOLY CRAP! that part in the real book made me cry so hard. and then i found out that Halt wasn't really dead, and i was POed, cuz it had made me think that. then i realized how retarded that was to think, and was freakishly happy! i cried and literally laughed out loud sooo many times! especially when, like what you had said, with the Genovesan and Horace and Will and...OMG that was so hilarious and freaking awesome!

but yeah, i absolutely love your story, i can totally imagine that actually happening that way. though i do NOT, by ANY means, want Halt to die. if it were up to me, the characters would turn immortal and live forever, and the books would never end! awesome story!

buckets and buckets of rolls of love as always! :D :P
pixie blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
omg, so sad... my eyes are all teary now. I could so tell that he hadn't really died in the book though... it would've been more like this fic. :P

And YES, that was complete AWESOME to see 'Horace go mental at the Genovesan nd Will going absolutely ape shit at him,' as you so eloquently put it.

Loved it!

xxDodo chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i freaked out when they "buried" halt! i loved the part when will blew his top at the Genovesan though...GO WILL!
SirRobin126 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I absolutely love Halt he is the best character it's great to see so many people that love him as much as I do...I would not have read Halt's peril if he died and specificly asked mum to read the last couple of pages to make sure he was alive before I read it.
GreenFire ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG! Halt dies! NO! I haven't read RA9 but I want too! Halt...*sniff*... DIES *starts sobbing*! NO!OMG!NO!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I like this one a TON, though now my wait for the ninth book is WORSE because I like, don't know if Halt dies or not so...that's just wrong...but I like it! .

But, is what's different the fact that Halt DIDN'T die in the book? Because I can't picture him dying...I hope that it was really Trobar or someone...-_- .
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
hehehehe I read 3/4 of the book, just past that bit...I nearly had a heart attack when that bit came up! And I agree with TayliaNinja I waited until I was 3/4 through the book to read this fic and it was killing me the whole time but I still didn't read it! But I liked the whole 'what if' coz I really like those things there is not enough dammit!

I just want to say that I have now freaked out half the school through reading book 9 then screaming when Halt is hit, sighing in relief when it doesn't seem serious, screaming when we find out the poison and crying when it seems like they're burying him and finaly screaming angryly because John Flanagan was just messing with my head and I think thats mean!
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I must say this. Those who are yelling at the author, shut up. It's your own fault that you read this story and you should be blaming who wrote this story. It says over and over to not read it if you don't want to be spoiled. It seems as if only a few actually did as it said. So be quiet.

And to the author now. This was very well written. It's very sad and I liked it. Everybody seems nicely in character and the writing style was impressive. Nice work and i'm excited for more. :)
Rena chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Emily chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Crap i read it... book 9 is spoiled for me...
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO BOTHERED TO READ THE BOOK BEFORE READING THIS? ugh! geez, why, people, why? I finished it about two hours ago. really good, but not the best of them all... that would have to be the 1st, 2nd or 4th. 7 was good too. anyway, good idea here. little 'what if' story. although in my opinion, I like Will's actual choice better. -Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
And after I said that, I realized that since I'm in the US, it's not coming anytime soon. ARGHH! Ebay. That's all I have to say. -shom-
Sleepy Hollow chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Does Halt seriously die in book 9? Because some people are saying he does and others are saying he doesn't. Does he die? The summary for book 10 on Wikipedia doesn't say anything about Halt being in it. But then again neither did books 5 or 6. I just want to know... does he seriously die? My guess is that he doesn't because what would be the point of him and Lady Pauline getting married in book 7? (Sorry for the spoiler for Americans!)