Reviews for Where We Belong
xmercurial chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
OH MY GOD. I wanna marry this fic so bad.

Am faving \m/
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I didn't realize it was like a song fic until the third to last stanza. I will totally make some fan art for your fics, however, they will not be fabulous. And I still need to read Surmount...

Didi74 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I have read several of your stories tonight. I must say that they were great but very sad (I was thinking that you prefered the ones were they don't end up together). This one is great (I would have liked to be able to read more about this storie ...)

Oh, and I LOVED surmount too !

So thank you for the good moments
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is an interesting concept with the Spirits causing Zuko and Katara to go back in time to be with each other. I like it. Good job on their thoughts! And I'm glad you included Yue, we all have missed her
tigerlily536 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was such a great idea and you pulled it off magnificently! I love this song :D
0987654321234567890 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I loved this so much :D the whole thing was just amazing and actually brought tears to my eyes are parts :P great job :D
ohps chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I don't know how to describe how wonderfully written Where We Belong is. I absolutely loved this oneshot. Thank you for being such a wonderful writer and for sharing this story with us all! :)

Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very touchy! Love it! :)

If only they made a new seires out of it...I would love to see Katara and Zuko kissing :D
akaiiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ah, so much love for this! So much! . I finally (like, seriously) got around to reading you work and promptly slapped myself for being so lazy and postponing it. Because you, my dear, are amazing. So now all those reviews mean even more and...yeah. Okay. So.

Squee love! Very well written, very sweet and cute with good descriptions. While they were both a teensy bit OOC, they were the good kind of OOC. You know, the kind that is something you could see a character doing if they were put in a certain stituation.

Maybe my only complaint is that it could have used a bit more explaining. Also, the third piece-the one that begins 'nothing around him him feels...'-doesn't fit with the mood of the piece. That one part in particular feels sort of strange, because it has a dreamy, disjointed quality about it that the other non-italized parts lack. So it ends up feeling weird.

(Just so you know though, that particular part is beautifully written. I nearly fangasmed with how well it conveyed the emotions.)

Let's see, what else...well, I noticed, reading the author's notes (always read the author's notes!) that you credited some inspiration off my stories for this. Which makes me feeling even more honored. And I'll admit, I could tell which parts were inspired off which stories. Timeline, Love in a Teacup, and What Happens If I Loose You, right?

So...I will end this long review. Off to read more of your probably equally suberb work. :)
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Lovely beautifully written story

had to read a couple parts twice to get it

but nonetheless nice story

tho i'm not really fond of zuko/katara

i don't think they make a cute couple

but you story actually made me picture their relationship and not want to gag,

so awesome story!

really like the song
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was awesome... Loved every bit of it. As you stated in the end, Katara and Zuko were meant to be "together".

By-the-way, Aang, Mai, and Sokka probably screamed and cried (well at least Aang & Sokka did, Mai probably binged on fruit tarts) when they found out that Zuko & Katara are together, but not my favorite earthbender, Toph... In fact, I can picture her now jumping up and down and screaming "I KNEW IT... I F-CKING KNEW IT!" Over and over again. I just love that girl.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I loved it! I personally think you should continue this story.
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love that song so much. :D Thanks for writing something amazing to go with it.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wonderful, absolutly wonderful
San Nanoki chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really liked this, the time travel thing was really cool. I will make fanart! I love Zutara very much and this will give me a reason to draw it.