Reviews for Underneath It All
kaseAkase chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
hey i really like it so far and i love that song. id appreciate it if you wrote another chapter or made it longer. thx :)
MissCarissa chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
i woul dlike you to continue...this story was one of my favorites.
jaspersvalentine chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I love the would be great if you added another chapter. Your very creative!
jezzeria chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
lol OMG that is so awesome. I didn't see that coming...well maybe i did, but that was still awesome. Edward in drag. I'd go all femme slash for him ;)
MissCarissa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i.

love.

this.

i never reviewed before...so here i am...haha...and it's only cause i love you like a man loves his dick..it's a strong bond..hahahaha.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i really liked this story i think you should carry on ;)
fandomscollide chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
CONTINUE!
simmerk chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
yeah this was definitly weird. I would like to see it go on but you do risk offending certain people. I believe there is no gay and straight only love. I think people find themselves attracted to one sex or another because of dominate qualities each posesses. However who's to say a man may not have female charecteristics or vice versa. But there are some who will argue that she couldn't make it work with him cause she is gay and he is essentially a guy. just my two cents.
salen kaiba chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
of course we want it to continue ! it's a great story, I loved it (like, really really loved it ) so please, go on with it. Few stories are about edward being a drag, and it's really interesting.

see ya very soon !
Sinnto chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
If you continue. I'll fall in love with you. 3

LOL. No seriously. Bella, Gay? I would love to see how Edward and her deals with that issue.
FayHannahRose chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
More please:)
o2b18 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Pleaze continue, I would love to see whee you could take this :)
venusenvygrrl chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love the premise of this story! I totally wish you would continue it so we can learn about what makes both of these characters twitch. I imagine that the more Bella gets into her liking of Edward the more conflicted with her sexuality she will become. It would be an interesting journey to go on with them.

Great fic!
Shereebedee chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome :) Such a good idea! i love the " she '**' he " part lmao! Goes great with the song also!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
OMFG! That was HILARIOUS! I was totally laughing with her. Now I got that damn "dude looks like a lady" song stuck in my brain!