Reviews for Our House
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sweet chapter:) I enjoyed reading it immensely:)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aww, sweet story. I enjoyed reading this.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ah don;t you just love these 2 boys xx
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
um... can you say "HOT!" Holy fuck. Great story. I love how it starts out all cute and then gets all hot and heavy. You did a great job describing enough character information with enough hot steamy goodness. I'm off to check out your other story. You are fabulous- just thought I would let you know that.

-Laura
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw...this made me cry! it was so sweet!
ickaren chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hot smexing but I love the playful banter from Emmett as well. You got all the good stuff in, backstory and true emotions included. Great stuff, I really enjoyed it!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw...poor Jasper. I'm very happy he gathered up the courage to share his feelings with Edward - and got the best possible result! These boys together make me very happy :)
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Mer, baby.

That was just divine! Golden and copper and precious metals and perfect hard jealousy spun with love and made into a blanket, a pillow, a bed, a haven, a home, a HOUSE!

Really completely beautifully sensual and sweet, and I love it!

Rie~
brandj chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Finally! It’s available to finally read! Yea! I just didn’t have time to read all the stories before. I also just favorite you, so I shall get notice of any future stories!

Hmm…Mike’s death…death by hair gel! Strangled in by rope in own store. The list is endless…. ;0)

A Jasper sized hole to fill? Oh my dear Mer…you just sent my brain to the gutter on a permanent vacation!

I do enjoy your slashy goodness! This was a wonderful story with a beautiful ending! I loved every lick, flick and moan! Great job! Love that you are writing for us! Can’t wait for the colab!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
What a beautiful story. Good for Jasper for finally telling Edward what he feels. It was a risk, but it all turned out. Yay for HEAs!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Folly Frolly gets her jolly

writing the hashy slash.

I'm glad she writes it, truly.

Cause I'm her great big mule-y.

“Where my homos at?” - That's hysterical!

Poor Jasper, so in love. Tragic and wont.

"Edward sat for what seemed like an eternity not saying anything, just staring at his hands and at the keys on the piano. My mouth watered, my tongue grew thick and I thought I might throw up again. I located the trash can, just in case."

Poor Edward not wanting to ruin their relationship as besties.

"Jazz, all those guys I got so worked up over. All those dumb blondes? I was trying to fill a hole, "a Jasper sized hole." - double-entendre there? Hm?

"He pressed his lips again, this time teasing mine open with the tip of his tongue. My heart exploded as I opened my mouth to him and took it in. Swirling, tasting, burning for him, with him...He pulled away and I whimpered"- Oh mama! hot!

"He moves beside me, hips pushing and rocking, loving my mouth while his tongue strokes my cock and makes my heart sing. His hands still tugging and playing me like only he can. My gorgeous piano man. My best friend. My world...We are getting more frantic as we speed up together. I move my fingers to the cleft in his ass, dipping and seeking then teasing the ridged skin hidden there. Edward gasps and focuses his ministrations once again. I can feel my orgasm starting to build, a column of heat that threatens to scorch me from the inside out. Edward's cock twitches and jumps in my mouth and I keep up my teasing of his opening." - Damn me, woman! But, you could write an obituary and make it sound triple sexay!

Glad they found their way together.

I love you so much! I'm so happy you are writing and sharing with the rest of us hungry bitches!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
great story
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Holy Hotness, Batman! Round two, please? *wide hopeful eyes*

It was all soo right. I love being thrown into the action from the first word (even if it's dream action!), and the build up and ohh what a finish! Beautiful lemon bisque!

Thanks for sharing!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
you made them happy, and that makes me happy too!