Reviews for Moments of the Life We Shared
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
i loved that it was cute.
Draco122
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was adorable! It was very well written and I love how you portrayed their relationship in all those little moments. Great work!
AWanderingDreamer chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Beautifully written - I was literally crying by the end of this! :)
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
loved it:)
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
"There were still Lego cities to build, ninja armies to conquer, and, of course, ramen to be eaten. He had too much to live for."

Single greatest description I've read in my life.
musichime chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Sniff.. AW that was so CUTE! I loved it very beautiful.
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was absolutely adorable! I love Michi so much they are awesome. Great story. Sorry this review is so late things have been crazy.
CHAN LEE chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
it was very good...
BenignUser chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I think the one thing that could have made this story better would be a bit more of a focus on their childhood or possibly even their high school days. As it stands now their relationship seems to go from hate to lust to love, and in doing so it completely skips the friendship phase and any potential growth in regards to their romance. Mimi comes back in Taichi's life one segment and in the next he already wants to date her. Something is missing in-between.

Taichi also seems like a big douche, and I was all like... this dude doesn't deserve a happy ending. It didn't help him any that the only reason he decided to stop picking on Mimi was because she had turned into an attractive beauty; that really made him a pretty petty character IMO. Which brings a kind of similar query as to why Mimi was so forgiving of everything he did to her in the past. :P

Everything after they settled flowed very nicely though. From the newborn, to the mid-life crisis, to growing old and passing together. The ending, too, was especially cute. I'd like to think that there's a chance Mimi led Taichi back to their daughter instead of being there to take him away (although that in itself might have been a fitting revenge for everything he put her through when they were kids! mwahahaha). _ It's quite the interesting ending. I'm curious what your original angst one was going to be.
LoneWolfVampire13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww, so sweet! I loved it! Great work Diane!
thedigitalrailroader chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
well, This was an Interesting story! Portraying tai and mimi's life throughout the Years! Well Done Diane, Well done! it sucked that a flight of stairs was the thing to claim the Digidestined's Fearless leader!
guavawolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
omg, that was so sweet

would you consider doing a sorato or takari?
MimixIshidax chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
The cavaties it gave me are enumerous but GOSH was that fic cute ;]

I loved it, it was sweet and light and funny and...awh.

I think that my favorite part was the beginning when Tai's was like why would I kiss you? I don't wanna die! Lol but my favorite line has to be this one: "How am I supposed to have a date when the only girl I want to go out with keeps walking away from me?"

AWH! That was too cute and I didn't find it corny at all.

The part where Tai saw his son was adorable and the ending gave me happy tears (I'm a sap.)

Great work D-baby!

Love always,

Chris
Potgenie chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
You're making me like Michi more and more!

I especially liked the part where Tai calls thtem TaiMi! And the ending is great too, though I imagine his kids will be horrified when they find his body in such a state. :S But at least he's gone off happy! :)

Great job! :D
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm out of words...

Never thought that a oneshot could be so outstanding!

Amazing, simply amazing.