Reviews for Arpeggio
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
awesome story this really makes me laugh, i'm looking forward too the next chapter
iDutchman chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Great story! Love MioxRitsu relationship!

Anyway~ I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

~KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK~
SouthpawSwordfighter chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Yay, happy slice of life of the K-On! members. It was sweet and funny-a good and lightheated read.

"And somehow, before a word could escape Mio's mouth, Ritsu made a bee-line to the bed and kneeled over, fast asleep." Right here, did you mean "keeled over" instead? I'd just never heard of the phrase "kneeled over" before. Ah, well, it's not like I didn't understand the general idea.

Mugi... that Mugi... so very devious, locking Mitsu in a room together for the night. I need that emoticon for the eyebrow waggle. Have you got one on MSN?

And don't think I didn't see this: "Slate grey eyes went over Ritsu's skin." I think you made a mistake. The first word of that sentence is quite unnecessary...

-Southpaw
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
WHAAAT? But, Ritsus mother hasn't found out about them yet! Are you planning to do a sequel or is this it?

It was a wonderful story nonetheless. But there are things unfinished!
newtype603 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
hehe... hickey! this story is so nauseatingly cute - I love it! Just like the show (but with a sex scene)! You capture the characters perfectly. It really amazes me how spot on you are in their characterizations. I hope you update soon!
Keita chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
smut parts: ...omigawd i feel like my nose's really,REALLY gonna... *covers nose, continues reading[some repeatingS]*

don't kinda get the part when Mio's shocked in th morning, but i get it after reading over again~ *slow clue-processing*

aah, love bites~~

-i wonder if it hurts? hm.

anyway it's SO good. LOVE IT

can't wait for the next chapter! / [[nn,ehehe... *not used to give reviews, kinda nervous*]]
Jazzieloo chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love it!

update this son~
Akai-Kurenai chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Yet again too lazy to log in.

"Well, whenever I think of the Roman letter H, I think of 'hate'." I half-expected Tsumugi to nosebleed and say that "H" sounds like "ecchi", but eh...

And oh yes. Poor Mr. Hirasawa. I heard about the Twitter thing - it's quite sad.

But really, Goatee? That's really...um, strange. Though, I find it even stranger that Mio understood what Yui meant.

"Several moments later, Ritsu's eyes flew open. She regarded the mountain of sand before her. "What did you put on me?"

"Boobs," Yui answered." Up until this point, I had been trying not to laugh out loud in order to not disturb my grandmother in the next room. Darn you for making me laugh.

The sunscreen scene was quite interesting as well (by the way, I didn't get the part where Mio blushes after Ritsu puts sunscreen on her). Reminded me of your Willful Fortnight story - though, really, I should say it's the later lemon that reflects it more.

Speaking of which, my, my, Mitsu. In that order. I would've thought Ritsu would be the one to make kiss marks, not Mio. xD

With me, it's the reverse: I've actually been too busy with my actual life to write. Though, I think I'll be able to finish up my own fanfictions since I have a bit of spare time now. I wish you good luck in life and school then (and not just because I want you to update soon - though that's part of the reason why I say this).
firetucks chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
.HONEYDOODLES.

Lemon is yummy, lemon is good, therefore, lemon is awesomesauce. 8D (Seriously, ignore that outrageous statement. X3)H...bahahaha, a pervert at heart, Ritsu? Oh, proven and tested with the moans...silly me. )) Seme Mio is love~. Manipulative Mugi is epic. Yui and Azusa is an awesome manzai duo-*shot* Stiff necks have never been described this sexy-except it's not really a stiff neck. XD

Tl;dr: THANK YOU. The rating bump is a pleasant surprise that it made my ears move in anticipation on the Mitsu smut-er, action. ...now I kind of regret making my fic K rated...oh well! Keep up the awesome work~!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
hehe...i can't say a thing but nice! it wasn't that err,hot! but i prefer it that way! it's k-on eh! it's light-hearted even if it would sometimes concern coitus...hehe
Sakura cc chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
3 THIS! how i love my Mio/Ritsu and i adore that Ritsu's having the most problems... I love it when my fav character is suffering XD eh maybe that's wrong, but it's always traumatic when the hyper girl is trying to hide her problems . SO i shall wait for u to get back on ur life and continue this fic! Please do not forget about it though!

JA NE
waterxeno chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
[jaw drops]

Whoa... All I can say is... THE CHAPTER 3 IS SO HOT! I'm starting to wonder the fic didn't appear on my RRS feed but i found an alert on my email? strange, maybe because i don't have M section fics aside for this haha. Anyway, it's review time ;]

Azusa as Yui's alarm clock? hahaha! I'm starting to think how Yui's life with Azusa's patronage.

Even if Mugi is a speculated rich daughter is carrying too many and moving around doesn't tired her out, what on earth is she made of? Sometimes Yui is not an airhead when it comes to Mio at Ritsu hahaha, the two married couple is so hard to resist. When i thought about "H" it means Ecchi to me [smile innocently] plus the M rating. I bet Sawa-chan is NOT invited to the trip, again.

"Are you getting turned on, Mio?" "No" "Aw, I'm hurt." [insert long moan] equals one big eyed reader. Love the sexy taunting jokes. Azusa is enjoying the sunburn and the tube hehehe.

Ritsu is just so tactless around Mio's presence or maybe she's pushing some buttons on Mio? Butterflies on her stomach.

Donkey-sama! I know you really worked hard on this smex and I wanna say that i appreciate the Mitsu Bed scene and I LOVE IT! (grabs some tissue)

That's it, Mio thought. She grabbed Ritsu and pushed her onto her back.

Ritsu smirked. "What?"

"Shut up for once."

"Why—" Mio pressed her mouth on Ritsu's neck, turning words into whimpers.

that's my favorite, smile, Mio can't take it anymore, no more taunting and hold back hahaha. Ritsu waked up in the wrong side of the bed and have a hickey on her neck, thank you Mugi for noticing. A good night alright, a very good night pleasure.

I like the way you portray the relationship between Ritsu and Mio because its sweet, sincere, playful words and with respect, sharing those whispered words only for the two.

Phew, I'm so breathless with this update. Nicely written and well-beta-read. This one of the best chapters you ever written! [big bear hug] Thank you for the update! It's okay, take ur time in updating as long you don't abandon this fic. If you ever tried abandoning this, I'll hunt you down in every single site your in. Just kidding.

This update is a stress killer for college students like me! I hope my review is not going to be cut off again.
djyxa chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
hohoho~ nice lemon! XD

I'm two years younger than the legal age. ))

*evil laugh* who says you can't learn something from the internet? ))

hm...what is 10GIA? 3

bed scene rocks! XD
Gasian Gaond chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Rating bump! ~ XD

Thank God I'm of legal age. And your update's awesome as always.

There are inconsistent bits related to the OVA? Why haven't I noticed? O_O

10GIA! XD

LOL Azu-nyan and Yui's swimming tube...and heat patch XD.

Yeah you did make up for it. Really.

LOL, never knew that surname is so uncommon that people can make a mistake like that XD

"I've been cyber-shot too many times."

Including the ones in your dream...?

Good luck with your other stuff. Hopefully everything in your life goes well. Ganbatte ne!
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Ahaha, now I know why I didn't see the update for this. It was in the M-section o.o!

Oh, well, I read it anyway because I pay no heed to my age. What matters is what's on the inside. And I consider myself an adult at heart. *shameless pervert* HEY! Who wrote that!

Actually, I think I got what the "H" stood for the moment I read it. I'm not kidding. Does that make me a bad person? *shameless pervert* Seriously, who's writing that!

I loved the bed scene. I can't lie. I will NOT lie. That was my favorite part. Who wouldn't like it, right? Oh, and I totally get what you mean by on-going series. Ugh... Now, I'm wondering if I should wait for the second season of K-ON to end before continuing the story. You know, just to get my facts right and not have people come to me in the future "But, wait, in the second season you know that thing happened... blah blah blah." Oh, speaking of my fic... I told you before I wouldn't reply to your message until I updated it, right? It was a promise I made to myself so I'll stick to it! And, um, at the pace I'm going, you won't be getting a reply any time soon... Hehe, yeah, I'm still on page one on word. *Shameless AND lazy pervert* Okay, it's not funny anymore!

Man, it's scary sometimes how you can just make all these characters 're not OOC at all. Really. I'm not just being nice. I'm serious. You're REALLY good.

And now, onto the part of the review where i pick out my favorite scenes/quotes:

"What did you put on me?"

"Boobs," Yui answered.

"You make it sound like I got none."

(Ha ha, it's true, though)

"CENSORED: Mature Content"

(Hmm... why won't that quote show up, I wonder...? Too naughty... LOL, now you'll spend years wondering what it is)

"Ritsu moved her face to the side. 'You need to put some on my bottom.'"

(Ah, Ritsu, there are two kind of people in the world: the ones who demand fanservice and the ones who make it happen)

"Ah, you want to watch me touch myself? Oh you naughty girl!"

(Cyber nosebleed)

"Ritsu flew a hand to her neck, where a heat patch lay. 'Yeah. Slept the wrong way.'"

(Excuses, excuses... where would we be if it weren't for them?)

So... critique. Um... I suck at this. I can't think of anything, really. So far so good. I can't find any flaws. It's better to just admit this than spend hours looking for a typo that's not there. :p

"Need to catch up with other stuff. Like, you know, my lack of social life and school and all that shit."

Aw, I hope you get your social life back. Don't worry,if it makes you feel better, my friends think I don't have a life. It would take too long to tell them how much fun anime is and that by writing fiction, I improve my writing skills. At least MY new year's resolution is something that'll be help me later in life (learning japanese), unlike my friends (finding a bf or gf).

I don't care how long you take to update as long as you don't abandon this! I love it!

Keep it up... oh, fine, just for the heck of it I'll say it... YOU'RE THE GREATEST K-ON AUTHOR OF ALL TIME!

Does that please you? You compliment lover, you! Ha ha.

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »