Reviews for JTL's Teen Titans Season 6
epbabeambear97 chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
I usually don't review until the end, but I just had to lol.. wow this is.. I just dont even know what to say.. it's so good. you have amazing talent! Although upset Terra didn't help.. it makes sense as she chooses to live a normal life (her and her stupid decisions -.-) Anyways.. I love the story so far!
Guest chapter 87 . 6/12/2013
Great story just wondering if and when you will continue it its been almost two years
Emo Princess Addie chapter 87 . 8/15/2011
Ah...I tried to get through the chapter but all I could think was "Boring...boring...oh my god I need more action..." I'm sorry if I'm being rude...but can you put a tinsy bit more detail and action in it please? It's kinda hard for me to keep up with this if It's boring me...

I really love it though, keep up the good work!
Altair ibn-La'Aha chapter 86 . 8/9/2011
Well it sucks to see this series end but you can only go on for so long
Benjamin236 chapter 86 . 8/8/2011
This was a well done the X-men interact with the Justice Leage was fight scene was one of you're best especially with Joey fighting along side the Titans.I have to say that this chapter unless you do another one that explains what happened would be a great way to end the story.

Emo Princess Addie chapter 84 . 7/25/2011
It was kinda funny seeing batman tear apart his cave trying to find his belt but...honestly this story is getting boring. The only reason I keep reading is to see if the detail gets better... But it's not happening. JTL...I'm sorry, but you've lost a reader. I hope you won't be mad!
anon chapter 82 . 7/12/2011
Stealing may not be the killing or the laser on the moon that will blow up the earth, but that doesn't mean she's not a parasite, too young someone needs to explain to her, awesome is like honor and love they know neither good nor evil
Benjamin236 chapter 80 . 6/29/2011
Interesting chapter seeing Psykick,Robin,and Unique working together.I felt bad for Kids Flash since he was drugged in this it was nice to see Logan and Ravager who were in Miami.I can't wait to see what happens with Omega and Charlotte.

James the Lesser chapter 79 . 6/26/2011
Ben! Yeah, it sucks, but stuff is getting repaired. As for these other Titans, I see them as the Hardcore Titans. Not sure what that means for every one but in my mind means they are more bad ass.

Addie! Yes, it is a Universe Jericho can talk. As for Grant, who says he was ever born in this world? And yes Psykick is/was helping the PAC. Will she continue? We must wait and see!
Benjamin236 chapter 79 . 6/21/2011
Sorry to hear about the car time off to recover. Anyway this was a great chapter.I have to say that the alternate universe Titans know how to get things Jericho in Cyborgs robot eye was a great way to trap Argent in this chapter was nice. The action was good especially when Starfire was the one to kill Deathstroke. Overall a great chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Emo Princess Addie chapter 79 . 6/20/2011
OMG, Jericho can talk! It must be the universe where Jericho decided to go with Deathstroke, and he didn't slit his throat. So, his mom must be dead, and his sister must've not went insane, so...is Grant dead or alive? Awesome chapter by the way, what're you gonna do when you get to chapter 100? ;3
Emo Princess Addie chapter 78 . 6/9/2011
Psykick's helping the PAC? Whoa, didn't see that coming! Also, I live the twist you do with the different worlds and story lines! _ Keep writing! Bye!
silentshadow55 chapter 76 . 6/6/2011
Bro no offence, but i think you have kept this running far too long. The story jumps too much, you lose and miss bits of information, your ideas are not developed and it reads like you're just throwing in characters because there is no recognisable plot.

sorry, but you have lost a reader. it was good when it lasted
Benjamin236 chapter 77 . 5/31/2011
Sorry about old Laptop died on me again so I had to buy a new one. Anyway this chapter was really showed how the Titans of the other universe became who they were and really expanded on their characters as well. I always saw Beast Boy more than Starfire as the heart of the team so it's interesting to see how big his death really effected the characters in the other universe. Also seeing what Psykick is doing was cool as well. Overall a great chapter and I can't wait for the next episode.

cappucinokitten22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
To be honest, its really hard cause you don't always say who's talking and the storyline is a bit slow. But, really, the only problem other than that is that you say Logan and I automatically think X-Men

XD

Can't really comment on the location of the villains HQ cause I don't think they ever gave it away in the series. Overall, its a good story with a minor flaws. 3 out of 5 stars.