Reviews for Kiss Me
Feirylia chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hi,
I would like to know, if you don't mind, are you planning to make sequel for this. I like it if not love it, much.

Virgin Hermione, but busy with her life ie. successful, somewhat plain but look beautiful in Draco's eyes.
And when Draco find out who he kiss, hell break loss.

It's light with unnecessary angst but still bring drama, insight and everyday problem around busy and 'plain' girl. Hope she (Hermione) find her prince Charming (Draco).

I also like the interhouse relation. Pansy and Ginny? fantastic.

Pretty please make the sequel... PLEASE
evanessy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
hm..i don undrstnd,but humour? dis story? hm..no.
oliverqueens chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Would you ever consider continuing this? This lovely story begging to be told? Pretty, pretty, pretty please with pickles on top?
jxnxyxxng chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oooh. I love how Hermione suddenly feels so bold. And I'm wondering if it would be better if Draco actually found out she was who she was, or if it's better if he didn't. But nonetheless I loved this :
dramionefinnick chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Moreeeeee please! I really Luke this
dramionefinnick chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Moreeeeee please! I really Luke this
Elisa Mirror chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hey, oh my, you were the reason I started reading fanfiction long ago, and this story I still haven't seen, and it's amazing, and I need more! I mean, poor Draco, you aren't going to leave him in such a state? And Hermione, who would have thought? Well, apparently, only you;D Oh well, I'm a Gryffindor who tries some Slytherin cunning and fails;D But really, honestly, you are the best and I'm not flattering you:)) And this story begs to be continued!

Love,

Marta
lips of poison and wine chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was hott. Like, I'm talking HAWT.

Please continue!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMG WHAT I WOULD GIVE for you to continue this; omgggg you NEED to pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee update! This was fantastic and breath-taking and so hot beyond words omg 3

PLEASE continueeeeeeeeeeee

Love,

Ivy
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
O.O That was quite a beginning! I sincerely hope that that wasn't a one-shot. ;)
desolee chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
ohmygod. please say you'll update this.
malfoyswagger chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Update, I beg you! This was amazingly magnificent, and very hot indeed. Seriously though..please update :)
Hermione Double chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Well, that was hot!

Why didn't you continue?
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Holy shit. That was intense. Update?
Sweet Sarcasm chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love this! It's so addicting and I can't wait for the next chapter.