Reviews for Este
PrincessCeliel chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I was just wondering, do you ship Speedy and Bumblebee or Aqualad and Bumblebee? Personally, I'm a Speedy X Bumblebee fan. I was wondering, do you think you would ever be interested in writing a story about some of these (like a full out story, rather than a few lines)? I would love to read it! These are all wonderful, and they've all made me curious for more. I really love the Titans East!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man. You swung from humor, to angst, and back again, and that last one... Gah, that was crazy. In a good way!
I LOVE snippets like these, and it think you did a MARVELOUS job with them! To be honest, I do prefer the original Titans (seriously, who doesn't?) but it doesn't change the fact that I have grown fond of the other team. Especially after their little battle with Control Freak :) And this fic just helped me appreciate them just that much more!
Only complaint: only 50? ;)
Keep up the AWESOME work!
noname chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
awesome job. short and sweet. favs: 13*, 20-23, 25*, 29, 31*-33, 35*, 38-40, 42-47, 50.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I completely agree with you - the Titans East do NOT get enough credit. This was beautiful, hilarious, and all around perfect! I really enjoyed reading it. I love how Speedy and Bumble Bee are arguing with each other, but always come through for each other in the end. My favorite would have to be the Abortion one, "Abort the mission! Abort the mission!" I couldn't stop laughing! You did a really remarkable job!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Please add more about 50! Make a fic about it! I need more!
Marina chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh my gosh. This is so amazing. Titans East need more love. I liked 2,14,15,26,29,39,40,and 50 for the depth. I liked 5,8,11,13,16,17,25,27,34,41,42,46,and 47 for the humor. They all rock!
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is amazing! Couple spelling mistakes, but otherwise, Awesome!
You really captured their personalities. I think I might write some fics based off these, if you're ok with that.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice story
CherryHearts13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awwwwww! I absolutely loved it!
Lalala chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Its cute, I love titans east.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/11/2012

Like your disclaimer.

Favourite ones were 'Frame' 'Abortion' and 'thinking'.
animefreak469 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was amazing. Funny, deep, and perfect characterization. So much love for this fic 3
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LOVE. I'm slowly obsessing over Titans East...
apersonfromflorida chapter 1 . 2/27/2011

Piagetheanon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hey its actually apersonfromflorida. im using my sisters account. i choose (A)