Reviews for Rumspringa
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 3/25
This was so awesome! The whole lab looking for the two cutie-pies was just adorable and hilarious...I would love to read a follow up where Calleigh found out lol
augus10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is so funny, just hilarious. And your writing is superb, so detailed. I can pictured everything in front of me. Just awesome.
bitchy-bennett chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
hahahahahahah that is so funny.
Morganel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
ha ha ha ha ha! That was funny!

great work!
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Really cute, poor Ryan. Those kids are crazy, but I mean look at their parents! Loved this one-shot, really good!
writerbabe13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hahaha, that is amazing! VERY TRULY AMAZING!
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Omg that was hilarious XD

awesome job

I also nticed the NCIS reference with Rivkin...or am I just obsessed with that show too :S lol
CalleighEric chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome! Love it! You are such an amazing writer! Interesting name choices for the kids, btw. )
tashadarky chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
this was really good, i was laughing from the moment she asked Ryan to look after the kids and i kept waiting for Calleigh to walk in at any moment. Just great!
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was so cute & funny. I love when you write stories about Calleigh, Eric & their kids, it makes me smile :-D The kids sound so cute & I love how they managed to sneak away from Ryan & then were fast asleep in Horatio's office while everyone else in the lab was running around looking for them. I would actually love to see this happen, it would be so funny to see Ryan all flustered & in panic mode while worrying about Calleigh killing him.

Amazing, as always :-D
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
OMG, this was so funny. Aw... I like it so, so much. What happened, why are you gonna be away? I'll miss you and I hope you'll be back soon. This was really good, I enjoyed it. Poor, poor Ryan.
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Amazing! i really love the picture of Calleigh with two little kids (and a little clumsy) getting to work and all the desperate way Ryan was... awesome!
SDFlash1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aww ! That was so cute! I love it! We want more of this family adventure! i love it when the older children are written about. I like how the other members of the team interact with them. Please write some more!
nsynckal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
HAHA that was so good. It made me laugh so much. What does the title mean?
LouHiphuggersFan chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
haha that was so funny. i loved it! i hope you write more stories like that. definatly going into my favourites :)