Reviews for Master Race
VampireYouth chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Love the story idea, totally a new take. I'm excited to see where this goes.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow...scary Edward...

You write and I will follow! D
heldtoransom chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great story idea with some of the minor Breaking Dawn characters. I'm coming for the ride, it will help fill the gap that CivilWarward is going to leave.

I love a dark vampiric Edward.
poetrytoprose chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Just saw this recced over at lion_lamb on lj and I'm so glad I gave this a try. Definitely one of the more original stories in the fandom so I'm excited to see where it goes. Keep up the good work!
Georgiana08 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“Yes, I will join you in this. The thought of it intrigues me.”

I could say the exact same thing about this story. This Edward is such a dichotomy. He ends lives, but wants to create one. He craves a family, but not enough to follow Carlisle's ways. He's not discerning about who he'll sleep with, but who will bear his child.

I'm really excited to see where this goes, especially because Edward is such a gray character. He's neither truly bad, nor truly good. Already seems like there are lots of different layers to him. I know this is AU, so is he supposed to be 17 here, or slightly older?

The northwestern United States? I wonder who could possibly be there... And congratulations, by the end of this you may have come up with the first DarkDadward. (At least that I know of.)
Navarre chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow! This is a very interesting premise you have here, Babette!

I will most certainly be follwing you and this story to see where you take it...and us.

Well done! :)
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I like it. Please continue
crystalight22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
very different from the very thought of you but i love it and can't wait for more
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
interesting beginning
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Intrigued indeed! I thought that this was a great start and cannot wait to see what's in store in the upcoming chapters.

This Edward, I find very interesting, quite different from some I've had the pleasure of reading.

Being that it's you writing this fic I know I'm in for a great ride!

Anxiously awaiting another chap!
janneyt chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I am hooked and can't wait for more!
christag banner chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very interesting. I can't wait to read more of your story.
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
i love the storys idea cant wait for more
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I can't wait to explore this darker Edward with you. He appears to be a bit of a contradiction, demonstrating strong familial ties with the Cullen coven and the idea of children yet very little regard for human life at this time. I look forward to learning more about him and seeing how he meets Bella. Will this story be all from Edward's POV or will there be shifts?

Thanks for sharing your writing and I very excited to read more.
hayleyhoo chapter 1 . 11/4/2009