Reviews for Master Race
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
The jury is still out on Edward. I am trying really hard to love him because well...he's Edward, but he is making it hard. For once I have to say I am thankful for Jacob being there to protect her. I'm hoping once Edward gets her he will fall in love and loose the rough exterior. I will keep my fingers crossed;)

Don't know about the brown part but somehow a Prius seems like the car for Bella.

Off to read more...

bnjwl
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ok, WOW! We found this fic on the fictionators site and we are kind of reading this as a group thing! I know at least Eternally Addicted and myself are reading it, maybe two more joining us. Hopefully you will get reviews from all of us, we tend to do that for ya! We are unofficially the Baby Brigade, cause we love us some B&E babies. I will say this is the first vamp baby story I have read, so we will see how it goes;)

I don't quite know what to think of cocky vampire Edward, he is so different. BUT...he hasn't met Bella yet, so we will see if love or even lust changes his attitude. I do like the fact that he is different, not the same old cookie cutter Edward just recycled in a story for us. You are quite inventive, I like it! I like what I have read so far as well!

Off to read more...

bnjwl
Camilla10 chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
I am not completely happy by the logical passages in this chapter. It is not clear how Nahuel happened to be here (he does not follow his father, he hates him) and what is behavior is during the fight.

Even more strange is Edward's behavior: really has he to wait that Jacob gives permission before he tries to save Bella with the change? The way his character has developed so far he should have put down the baby - who was safe anyway - and proceeded, consequences be damned.

Finally I miss a lot that is not Edward that cuts the vampiric placenta with his teeth. An horrific act of love in BD and possibly the most powerful scene in the whole saga. And, additionally, if it is the baby tearing out by himself she would do exactly what killed the mothers in previous cases.

Well, all this is academic, anyway, as the story is written already, but just to tell you as I feel. I loved it and I think that Edward's slow change of hearth is described skilfully.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Apart from his still loving his family, Edward is a real bastard, so far, first spiralling down to traditional vampire behavior and now being taken with Joham ideas. Ghastly. I would like to see him totally beaten and repented.

But the story is good and well written. i had missed it previously and have gotten to it only now. I found it among the favorites of a reader that favored one of my story, which is the only way to find good ones here.
turquoise1581 chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
Okay Edward seems like a creepy prev sexual asshaulting Bella during her sleep!
turquoise1581 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Good for Bella to tell Edward off the way she did. I'm glad that she back down to him.
turquoise1581 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Poor Bella. To just be used to have a baby and then thrown out like trash. Edward's such a prick.
turquoise1581 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
So,Bella went to high school with the Cullen's, but not Edward?
turquoise1581 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Edward not a virgin vampire? That's just weird to me. Anyhow, the story is pretty interesting so far.
MEL24FAN chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
Loved the epi. I totally guessed that Nahuel was going to propose to Liz. So cute.
MEL24FAN chapter 24 . 5/24/2010
I love Charlie with Liz almost as much as Edward with her. So cute. I'm glad E/B are finally happy. It warms my heart. I like that they are taking Carlisle's name as well.
MEL24FAN chapter 23 . 5/24/2010
Aww I'm glad that Bella still gets to have Charlie in her life and that he is accepting of her and the Cullens. I love the scenes with Edward and the baby. I am a sucker for daddyward.
MEL24FAN chapter 22 . 5/24/2010
So I'm guessing it was Bella out in the woods listening to Carlisle and Edward. I think Edward has redeemed himself.
MEL24FAN chapter 20 . 5/24/2010
Well it's about time Edward.
MEL24FAN chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
I want Edward to tell Bella he loves her.
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »