Reviews for Master Race
cfigueroa78 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
As hot as Edward is, his behavior was disgusting. Bella should really see that huge red flag in front of her face. He wants to get in her pants more than getting to know her - that should tell her enough.
cfigueroa78 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I just discovered this story and love it. I'm always looking for a well written story with an interesting plot. Very nice twist on Twilight. Edward is a whoring stalker looking to knock up Bella. Or any suitable woman. After his meeting in Brazil, I'm not sure why he wants this. Create his own coven? Be a single dad? I know he said he was bored but he's nuts if this is a hobby now.
I hope this is a HEA story.
magmom4 chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
Great story. I'm glad you didn't kill Charlie off.
magmom4 chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
I am thinking they have to do some fast talking to Charlie and Jacob and friends in general.
MAGMOM4 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
No, she shouldn't but then I know something she doesn't. I figure if she does there will be a hole in the condom.
Mattlukejessharrybo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great first chapter looking forward to reading more
thelittlegerman chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Oh Edward. You have a lot to learn...
thelittlegerman chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Poor, delusional Edward. He should know to never bet against Alice.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
OMG the Hannibal comment had me rolling on the floor!
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
This will be tricky indeed.
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
What has Alice seen?
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This sounds very intriguing. And it has a lot of potential to go down south later on.
hikingurl chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Followed some recommendations and found this story. So glad I did. Great story, great job. Thank you
Sammieanne chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
This is a fine story, you are indeed a wonderful story teller. There're mates, what is there to forgive. Edward was so young when he was turned, although he's one hundred and eight years old he's young and stupid.
sammieanne chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Thanks for writing that imprinting mess directed at someone else, it should never have been Edward's child. You go girl, take care.
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »