Reviews for Funny
Sallyannerenee chapter 2 . 5/7
This was a little piece of awesome. Both chapters, and I love me some outraged little brother. But Dean's line of thought "that's right. Love me. Love my baby. " That was inspired.
pariah wilson chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Funny. yes, it really is. ;)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This was a terrific story and I can so see it happening in real life. College kids do stupid things and Sam & Dean would react just the way you have written them. Thanks for posting this story.
comyna chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This was full of awesome.

Loved the outsider point of view.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Very funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Hilarious and awesome!
Headoverheels14 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Lol! I love pissed off Sam! I truly love your outsider pov stories you really do a wonderful job and they always make me laugh so hard! Great fic
ryder21 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Funny...yes it absolutely was! Thanks for a great story, just the right amount of humor to have me chuckling for quite a while.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think I almost expired off of suppressed laughter there. XD
ILETUDRIVE chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
You know the phrase don't piss off the little brother (was that story yours as well?). I like it when Sam embraces his height, Sam is never more deadly than when Dean is threatened.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Ha! Angry sam. Wouldnt want to run into that in a dark alley.
Kokoroyume chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Great story xD

Thank you !
DaughterofLuthien chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Oh my goodness, this is so many levels of awesome, it's hard to explain how much I love it! Loved both POVs and angry/protective Sam is the best, but I think the Dean POV chapter was my favorite. You write him so well!

Some of my favorite lines:

""I'll just go look for the key." I offered. I planned to look for it in Uzbekistan, I thought it would be safer than staying here. With him. [...] Gargantua didn't even break stride, he only marched to the door - me in tow of course - and kicked it open. Actually, I'm not even sure it was a kick. I think the door just sensed him coming and splintered itself to save him some time."

"They are so dead. Brad and his little friend what's-his-name. They are so so dead. And you know what the upside is? In my line of work, I can kill them when they're alive, then I can hunt them down and kill them again after they're dead. Win-win."

and

"Ouch. Sam was really really pissed. Really pissed and channeling Dad I think. Apologize? The kid had the same idea because I saw 'no hell, no way' cross his face. And then he looked at Sam again."

Hilarious and perfect. Loved it!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Dean was really cool with being locked in the basement, even when he dug up into the giant dirt pile where the building used to be.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Sam is really cool when he gets protective of Dean.