Reviews for Funny
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 2 . 1/9
Death? Oh no! You forget they have connections... In Hell...
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 1/7
Oooooooohhhhh ... Sam is terrifying when he wants to be. Love him doing that to the pipsqueak. And TOTALLY loving the Winchester Impatient Way of Getting In. The door splintered before the foot attacked it, just to save time. LOL! Really enjoyed Dean's POV as well, trying to escape. Glad to know he just wasn't sitting around to get rescued. HEY! Really enjoyed the "He is so dead. But the best part about our line of work? Kill him and THEN kill him again!" hehehehehe... But now that you've shown both sides, I understand a bit more. Thanks for that.
Linguam chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
"And do what? End his suffering?" - *cackles* This might as well be scripted somewhere on the show; it just *pulsates* with Dean sarcasm!

Loved the references to Hell. Amazing story!

Linguam
Linguam chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
"I'll just go look for the key." I planned to look for it in Uzbekistan.

The entire beginning left me chuckling more than breathing, but that line right there? That's the one that finally cracked me (not even a quarter through the story; must be a record). And then came "the door that spontaneously splintered when faced with the fury of Gargantua" and hilarity just continued onward with "Um - die? Sir?" You sure have a way with words (and a way of getting into the terrified minds of teenagers). Kudos!

Linguam
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
...And then Dean was never heard from again, because Sam locked him back in the Tombs and drove away.

I thought this story was beautiful.

Thank you for writing.
Sallyannerenee chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
This was a little piece of awesome. Both chapters, and I love me some outraged little brother. But Dean's line of thought "that's right. Love me. Love my baby. " That was inspired.
pariah wilson chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Funny. yes, it really is. ;)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This was a terrific story and I can so see it happening in real life. College kids do stupid things and Sam & Dean would react just the way you have written them. Thanks for posting this story.
comyna chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This was full of awesome.

Loved the outsider point of view.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Very funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Hilarious and awesome!
Headoverheels14 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Lol! I love pissed off Sam! I truly love your outsider pov stories you really do a wonderful job and they always make me laugh so hard! Great fic
ryder21 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Funny...yes it absolutely was! Thanks for a great story, just the right amount of humor to have me chuckling for quite a while.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think I almost expired off of suppressed laughter there. XD
ILETUDRIVE chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
You know the phrase don't piss off the little brother (was that story yours as well?). I like it when Sam embraces his height, Sam is never more deadly than when Dean is threatened.