Reviews for Crazy Times Crazy Friends
Rubi101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Love it:) Please continue!
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So I wanted to write you a message, but your personal messages are disabled for some reason, and I filled up all of my chances for reviews on your other story... so I resorted to writing here lol... now I just have to remember what I was gonna say...

Oh yes, it is very sad when the boy cries... very hard to deal with... hope everything works out for you two! And I'm glad you like my stories too... I haven't really had a chance to write recently (or read... which is why I haven't had the chance to actually read this story either, but I decided to make a special exception for your other story since you asked so nicely lol)

Anywho... I guess it's really random to leave messages for you as reviews, but hey I have the need to communicate lol and I'm not about to let a disabled message receiver shut me down lol! Haha
lovinthemall chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
why lissa why? just because alot of people arnt going to read it doesnt mean we dont enjoy it.i mean ive only had 2 reviews on mine and i dont care at least people read it.
KasumiAna chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I definitely understand where you're coming from, and you have every right to stop if you don't think it's not worth the time. I really like this though and if ever you decide to continue it, I'll be reading it right on through. And I'm kind of the isolated one in my circle of friends so I'm not sure how many people I can get to read this, but I'm going to try. Hope it all works out for you.

-Kasumi
lumos1026 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
So KasumiAna told me to read this and it is AWESOME! Please please please add more chapters!
lovinthemall chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
lol i havnt read it yet but the things u say before is very funny and even if she is a whore i like her because thats so like me./... lmao totally kidding but yea im going to read it now
lovinthemall chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
omg loved it and the thing u said at the end, where u were imagining noah was funny
KasumiAna chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
omg... like. haahahaa.

Okay, yeah that mental picture with his head really was funny.

And... really good chapter. I'd write more but I have to get ready for school. soo...:D
beccathing22 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
hahahehe that was a great chapter]

please make miley out to be a whore lol that would be funny as hell!

please update soon
KasumiAna chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Wow. Yes, Noah's inner voice was a good way to end that chapter.

I love that moment with Noah and Allie. That really was excellent thinking.

Okay, I'm just going to not be a critic for a moment and just enjoy it. OMG. like... I can't believe Noah would do that. That's like so mean.

Okay. I'm done.

Great job. Keep writing.

-kasumi
KasumiAna chapter 2 . 11/20/2009

i love how you used some of the same wording as stephenie meyer did, but somehow still made it your own sort of thing. ugh. that was completely literate of me... (sarcasm)

anyway, awesome. and yes i did see newmoon. coz i was lucky and my school didn't have classes today so yeah. but my opinions on that movie will not fit in a review.

anyway, I love Bella and Edward's reaction to each other. It's Edwards curiosity that drew him to Bella to begin with, and I liked how you mirrored that in this chapter. And how Edward has that thing in the beginning with all the girls. I was stuck at that part because I was laughing too much and kept having to reread it.

And yeah. I'm going to keep reading as long as you're writing chapter so .. :D
lovinthemall chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
oh my gosh lis cant believe u didnt tell me.. and haha i called but u didnt answer and im bout to read the chapter right now. oh and i almost forgot but thank u for thanking me.. if that made since. and if u need ideas for a new chapter call me i have tons of them
beccathing22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
please update soon ]
lovinthemall chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i thought it was really good and really i have no idea what clicked that night in the pool because we just started to burst out a was still fun even though we didnt finish it and im glad he did.
KasumiAna chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
omg YES.

win.

i love the name of the high school. hehe.

Write nest chapter pleease. :)