Reviews for All Hallows' Even
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
all I want is a sequel. :) I love this story. Love it so much, this is like the 3rd time I've read this.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
"Her attempt was cute"

Kenshin, Maso Stalker. MASO! SADOMASOCHISTIC BASTARD! And treating her killing as a proposal. Funny, honestly to good funny.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ahaha omg, absolutely fantastic! The ending, I'm so pleased with this, fantastic job xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
cuidado con matar un sonbi ya que puedes llamar la atenciĆ³ de un demonio jeje
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Really hot! Love possessive!kenshin
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Such dominance. Much turn on.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love this! ;)
Arien chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
U soooo need to continue it!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aw, this was awesome! Really cool fic. :)
couriosity chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
ohh! I like, very creative.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Fantastic, original, well written, I love it!
MisCelineous chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my goodness... I usually stay away from supernatural fics, but I enjoyed this one way too much!
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Really interesting story, especially liked the ending. I think you should try some more demon-based stories. keep it up!

Sphinx
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Kenshin is nuts. Haha "Murdering me just proved how fantastic you," was the best line of the entire story. XD I laughed so hard over that; I was trying to figure out his angle; why was he so amused that she had murdered him? Then his response had me rolling.

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. :) Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story centered around it. Keep up the great writing!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Strange, in a good way. Disjointed glimpses of other worlds and things "between the cracks", and one ordinary girl with a plastic pumpkin bucket. Well written, and good spelling and grammar are always appreciated. That, and Kaoru flipping out over Kenshin never gets old.