Reviews for All Hallows' Even
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Strange, in a good way. Disjointed glimpses of other worlds and things "between the cracks", and one ordinary girl with a plastic pumpkin bucket. Well written, and good spelling and grammar are always appreciated. That, and Kaoru flipping out over Kenshin never gets old.
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I would just like to tell you how much I liked your story in one word: HOT. Very good, and I absolutely loved the endings, with the whole demoness thing. LOVE.
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I was in complete awe at how this was ended; the twist was indeed very ironic and very surprising. I loved this fic in its entirety :)
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
XD awesome
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So freaking good! I loved this! Demon Kenshin was so possessive and wonderful! Kaoru was her usual sweet grumpy self! Such a great Halloween fic! :D
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This story was very good, I thought. It was well thought out, and I don't think that I've ever seen this idea before; so kudos to you!
Insane Romantic chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LOL I loved the ending! This is so cute. :) Braaiiins...
Miztical-Dragon nsi chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I do really love all your stories! They are so inventive and exciting. makes me wonder what books you read in spare time. I hope that you keep up the fantastic work! I'm off to read more! yayz.
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
ahh i loove kenshin!

great story!
Night's Blackfang chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really like this story, Kenshin had a creepy hot stalker thing goin' on. The things Kenshin says at the end were so random it made me laugh, poor Kaoru was so confused. Awesome job.
Anonia chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
It's so pathetic but when I saw you'd written a new one shot I decided to save it for a special occasion...yeah I'm a dork and a slightly obsessed fan.

It's good (as if it could be anything less)! I love Kenshin in this one, and Kaoru's so cute when she's confused.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Zombies... :D
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is sheer brilliance. Truly. Damn, this is good enough that it might even make a good novel! Which is probably the highest compliment that a fanfic can be paid. XD
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Excellent as always! Poor confused Kaoru!
Earthborne chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I'm pretty sure I exploded a little with happy reading this. My god, the last part had me in stitches. Jin-e, you're so useful for our little Kenshin to have a reason to be all possessive 3!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »