Reviews for All Hallows' Even
Insane Romantic chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LOL I loved the ending! This is so cute. :) Braaiiins...
Miztical-Dragon nsi chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I do really love all your stories! They are so inventive and exciting. makes me wonder what books you read in spare time. I hope that you keep up the fantastic work! I'm off to read more! yayz.
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
ahh i loove kenshin!

great story!
Night's Blackfang chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really like this story, Kenshin had a creepy hot stalker thing goin' on. The things Kenshin says at the end were so random it made me laugh, poor Kaoru was so confused. Awesome job.
Anonia chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
It's so pathetic but when I saw you'd written a new one shot I decided to save it for a special occasion...yeah I'm a dork and a slightly obsessed fan.

It's good (as if it could be anything less)! I love Kenshin in this one, and Kaoru's so cute when she's confused.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Zombies... :D
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is sheer brilliance. Truly. Damn, this is good enough that it might even make a good novel! Which is probably the highest compliment that a fanfic can be paid. XD
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Excellent as always! Poor confused Kaoru!
Earthborne chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I'm pretty sure I exploded a little with happy reading this. My god, the last part had me in stitches. Jin-e, you're so useful for our little Kenshin to have a reason to be all possessive 3!
kick JD butt for us pls chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
your story as always are awesome!

I know you are friend with JaneDrew could you please kick her arse for us(her Frozen Moonlight fans!) for letting us hanging like that. Thanks in advance!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "All Hallow's Even", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Misc. Anime. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Misc. Anime Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1381.0
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Damn... only Kenshin could make killing himself sound so freaking seductive. This was a really wonderfully written one-shot. I enjoyed it immensely... can't wait for another one... (*wink wink*).

loved it,

essa.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was highly entertaining

though how did he betray her?
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I thought that this story is incredibly original. It is really interesting how the zombies could inadvertently be attracted to Kaoru and her brother and everything just went downhill from there.

I like how the story was kind of a mystery and as more of the background was revealed, more of the relationship between Kaoru and Kenshin progressed.

Although it was inevitable that Kenshin would survive, I think that the way that you layed out the story to fit the plot is interesting. Also throughout the interactions between Kaoru and Misao, there were hints as to Kenshin being alive.

The end was really interesting too, "murdering me just proved how fantastic you are even as a human" That is hilarious and drool worthy...I have no idea how those two adjectives went together, but they did!

Anyways thanks for this really wonderful Halloween drabble!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great plot! Very different from what I've read! Please update soon!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »