Reviews for All Hallows' Even
Earthborne chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I'm pretty sure I exploded a little with happy reading this. My god, the last part had me in stitches. Jin-e, you're so useful for our little Kenshin to have a reason to be all possessive 3!
kick JD butt for us pls chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
your story as always are awesome!

I know you are friend with JaneDrew could you please kick her arse for us(her Frozen Moonlight fans!) for letting us hanging like that. Thanks in advance!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "All Hallow's Even", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Misc. Anime. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Misc. Anime Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1381.0
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Damn... only Kenshin could make killing himself sound so freaking seductive. This was a really wonderfully written one-shot. I enjoyed it immensely... can't wait for another one... (*wink wink*).

loved it,

IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was highly entertaining

though how did he betray her?
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I thought that this story is incredibly original. It is really interesting how the zombies could inadvertently be attracted to Kaoru and her brother and everything just went downhill from there.

I like how the story was kind of a mystery and as more of the background was revealed, more of the relationship between Kaoru and Kenshin progressed.

Although it was inevitable that Kenshin would survive, I think that the way that you layed out the story to fit the plot is interesting. Also throughout the interactions between Kaoru and Misao, there were hints as to Kenshin being alive.

The end was really interesting too, "murdering me just proved how fantastic you are even as a human" That is hilarious and drool worthy...I have no idea how those two adjectives went together, but they did!

Anyways thanks for this really wonderful Halloween drabble!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great plot! Very different from what I've read! Please update soon!
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Ravyn, you are my girl. I love it. Kenshin is just too hot. Kaoru so does not know hat she's in for, which just makes the story even more amazing. Can you do a sequel please?
Purple Monkey chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Sequal please!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 11/14/2009

This story is SO good! Hell, one of the best Halloween stories I've ever read.

But I have to confess: one of my favourite things in this story is the fact that a plastic PUMPKIN is used as a WEAPON. Hahaha, I loved it!

Cla. :)
Odat chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
HA! That was brilliant! I loved the end, I can just see it so clearly. He's such a cocky buggerhead sometimes. And we love him for it. Very very well done with building up the back drop to the story. All around wonderful.
clara954 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This story is AWESOME! Please, please, please do a sequel! Yes, admittedly the story is fine without one, but I really want to know what happens next. Keep writing!
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this was extremely interesting and i hope there are more chapters
Didi74 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
A master piece as always !

mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
you always come up with the best plots. nice job! :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »