Reviews for All Hallows' Even
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Ravyn, you are my girl. I love it. Kenshin is just too hot. Kaoru so does not know hat she's in for, which just makes the story even more amazing. Can you do a sequel please?
Purple Monkey chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Sequal please!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Oh.

This story is SO good! Hell, one of the best Halloween stories I've ever read.

But I have to confess: one of my favourite things in this story is the fact that a plastic PUMPKIN is used as a WEAPON. Hahaha, I loved it!

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Cla. :)
Odat chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
HA! That was brilliant! I loved the end, I can just see it so clearly. He's such a cocky buggerhead sometimes. And we love him for it. Very very well done with building up the back drop to the story. All around wonderful.
clara954 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This story is AWESOME! Please, please, please do a sequel! Yes, admittedly the story is fine without one, but I really want to know what happens next. Keep writing!
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this was extremely interesting and i hope there are more chapters
Didi74 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
A master piece as always !

Thanks
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
you always come up with the best plots. nice job! :)
kokoro chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
nice
Little Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I enjoyed reading this...the plot is pretty unique! I hope you enjoyed writing this coz it sure was entertaining reading it!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
A rich and full world with details and fun and a little gory!
noni chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
ooh, loved it!
USWeasilgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hohoho! sexy AND it!
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Good story, but curiously disjointed. Because it skipped around in its timeline, it felt like bits of it were missing. Even so, it made for an enjoyable read, perfect for the season.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow.. that was just.. phenomenal! Truly fantastic. I can't wait to read more of this new, original adventure.

Ari chan