Reviews for All Hallows' Even
kokoro chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Little Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I enjoyed reading this...the plot is pretty unique! I hope you enjoyed writing this coz it sure was entertaining reading it!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
A rich and full world with details and fun and a little gory!
noni chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
ooh, loved it!
USWeasilgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hohoho! sexy AND it!
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Good story, but curiously disjointed. Because it skipped around in its timeline, it felt like bits of it were missing. Even so, it made for an enjoyable read, perfect for the season.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow.. that was just.. phenomenal! Truly fantastic. I can't wait to read more of this new, original adventure.

Ari chan
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Love it!
Sekihara Tae chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Somehow, the image of Kaoru as being so chaotic that she's like... crack or catnip or something for a Chaos Demon is both perfect and incredibly amusing, both at the same time. D

This was fantastic and awesome and AMAZING, as ALWAYS.
JNgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This story I found endlessly entertaining. Thanks for writing.
Tsuki-Kage chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love your writing! This story was so entertaining, if you decide to write a sequel, awesome, if not, that's fine too. Thank you for writing this, and I totally never expected that ending.

JapanLiHudson chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Thank you so much for the holiday oneshot! It's nice to see something from you with our favorite couple!
Seerss chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
F#cking awesome. Kudos. I normally leave longer reviews for good one-shots (to make up for the fact that I won't be able to review multiple chapters, and thus be unable to provide that need that most authors have to be recognized by a bunch of people), but it can't be described in any other way. Although now I guess it's a long review... oh well. :D
Falynn chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I think you struck a very nice balance between background story, drama and fluff. Your mysterious, sexy Kenshin and headstrong Kaoru is very similar to most of your RK fics, but I just love how you managed to combine festive with drama without the tackiness. And the mood of the entire story takes my breath away! An echo of horror without outright gore and the creepy freaky stuff.

It's so visually and emotionally vibrant, I can almost imagine standing in the chilly night air and under the lonely streetlights. Kaoru...that girl runs away from emotions too much, and Kenshin's the purfect counterpart.

It bothered a bit me how unapologetic she was though, (not even a "Sorry I stabbed you? It must've hurt"?). Even so, my favorite part has to be the betrayal, and Kaoru missing bittersweet! Everything works together beautifully, I appreciate the absence of foolish mortals and amateur summoning circles or whatnot, which is usually used (or as I call it, abused) to tie in the paranormal. All the monsters just stroll along the streets like its the most natural thing to do, which is great since some fantasy writers fall into the trap of trying to explain the inexplicable.

I didn't quite follow Kenshin's logic at the end. Very romantic, but I wouldn't call having the love of my live having an attempt on my life through crude means "cute". I also, would not see it as an A on the assessment of finding the perfect soulmate. But then again, I'm no chaos demon so what do I know? :P

Light, festive, yet dark and very romantic. This is turning into an essay lengthed monster but I could go extolling the virtues of your literary prowess for many more pages. But of course, I'd rather you type up more stories than waste time reading my ramblings :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009