Reviews for All Hallows' Even
StormDragon666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I was wondering if you'd crank something out for Halloween with the dark, Kaoru-adoring Battousai you always write so dang YUMMILY. (Itsawordshutup.)

The scene where Kaoru kills her first zombie was creepy as you probably intended but I couldn't help but laugh a little when the zombie was defeating by a trick-or-treating pumpkin. I mean really. That's LOL right thar. But the "stalking with mirrors" was definitely a clever idea. I couldn't figure out what was going on with them till I read the little note at the end. Let's not forget Kaoru killing Kenshin with her stake/gate combo. Kenshin's right, if she can kill him...well, I'm sure she can pretty much do whatever she goddamn pleases.

Signed, someone who's been quietly lurking among your stories for awhile now and is at last reviewing. Happy [late] Hallowen!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
*cackles* wonderfully done my dear! I just adore halloween fics with KenKao, Kenshin is meant to be a demon. It was a little confusing in some parts though with the time skips, but i figured it out at the end. And i just love the ending! His humorous way of looking at her killing him, and the proving herself to him *falls over* i'm still laughing! *grins
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love ur story there so wonderful to read and this story I great bouht time we have some zombies LOL so is this a onshot or r u gonna contuine it(cause that would be great) if not still a great story thanks for the read LOL
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I like Very good story~
indusina chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Tank you for this! It was a great story(I'm always happy when Kenshin is something supernatural XD)! All your storys are just Amazing!

/Indusina
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was a lovely story, most definitely original. I enjoyed reading it.
Tronishere chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Bravo! Bravo!

Well done on the story. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but you surprised me.

Thanks for sharing with us!
An LOTR Freak chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
you've done an AWESOME job with this! Beautifully written!
moor chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“How better can a proper demoness prove that she is capable of defending her children than by defeating her lover in combat? Murdering me just proved how fantastic you are even as a human. You fought and won and now I’m yours.”

Wicked and hot and Kenshin's 'intentions' just make this delicious! XD

Also,
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Love it. :)

And very excited for me.

Your updates always make me Squee! :D
reader713 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Is this a one-shot?
libra gal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I adore the Halloween theme! I really enjoy your other supernatural Kenshin/Kaoru fics too. I've been following your fics eversince I read Breakfast in Bed and I find your style of writing really easy to absorb )

I would love to see a change though, maybe if Kenshin was the mortal and Kaoru with all the dark, evil aura going on XD
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Your lime is steamy, as always. The tension between Kaoru and Kenshin, that you have been known to evoke, is present and it adds to the story. Love the trivia about Halloween. I missed your fics so its very timely of you to write something. This latest fiction is reminiscent of your oneshots. It can stand on its own but I hope that you plan on writing more from this story.
Lazarian chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
oh...me like! Is there going to be a follow up for this? please say yes? even a chapter 2? or is this truly complete? This is awesome! I'm just wondering if you have a set rule for supernatural creatures. I'm sure there are tons of myths and legends and stories that sometimes they end up contradicting each other so do you have, like, a guide to when you're writing about them?
VampireApple chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Only Kenshin could be happy with Kaoru after she killed him. I love this!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »