Reviews for All Hallows' Even
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was a lovely story, most definitely original. I enjoyed reading it.
Tronishere chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Bravo! Bravo!

Well done on the story. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but you surprised me.

Thanks for sharing with us!
An LOTR Freak chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
you've done an AWESOME job with this! Beautifully written!
moor chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“How better can a proper demoness prove that she is capable of defending her children than by defeating her lover in combat? Murdering me just proved how fantastic you are even as a human. You fought and won and now I’m yours.”

Wicked and hot and Kenshin's 'intentions' just make this delicious! XD

Also,
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Love it. :)

And very excited for me.

Your updates always make me Squee! :D
reader713 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Is this a one-shot?
libra gal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I adore the Halloween theme! I really enjoy your other supernatural Kenshin/Kaoru fics too. I've been following your fics eversince I read Breakfast in Bed and I find your style of writing really easy to absorb )

I would love to see a change though, maybe if Kenshin was the mortal and Kaoru with all the dark, evil aura going on XD
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Your lime is steamy, as always. The tension between Kaoru and Kenshin, that you have been known to evoke, is present and it adds to the story. Love the trivia about Halloween. I missed your fics so its very timely of you to write something. This latest fiction is reminiscent of your oneshots. It can stand on its own but I hope that you plan on writing more from this story.
Lazarian chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
oh...me like! Is there going to be a follow up for this? please say yes? even a chapter 2? or is this truly complete? This is awesome! I'm just wondering if you have a set rule for supernatural creatures. I'm sure there are tons of myths and legends and stories that sometimes they end up contradicting each other so do you have, like, a guide to when you're writing about them?
VampireApple chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Only Kenshin could be happy with Kaoru after she killed him. I love this!
Medea chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I just read this at work, and I dont think I can go back to actually working O.O

Amazing, just amazing

Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was great. The plot was completely unexpected, and I loved all the twists and turns it took. Beautiful work as always.

Kit_
Dea Mariella chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
what a delicious little fic! Love possessive Batts, and with the whole "courtship of demons" thing... awesome! That's just adorable.

...don't really have much to say beyo
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6