Reviews for Substance is not enough, accident is also required
ParkerReid15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm sad that you have stopped this story, it is a great story i hope that someday you might reconsider either continuing this story or rewriting it. your a great writer and i hope whatever caused you to stop writing gets fixed or straitened out. please continue writing even if its not this story.
Kagome Avalon chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
I hope that you'll come back to this story. It is definitely interesting.
guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Hope you're coping well through your bout of depression. Hope you come back and finish this story. I couldn't help re-reading your author's note in chapter one where you state you will never abandon a story! Never say never, right?! Get well soon.
donttouch chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
Mooooooooore?
Net Sparrow chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
I can understand that you are not in the right mood to write if you are not well at the moment. But i have enjoyed your story and I hope you will not abandon it but complete it eventually. But first please take care of yourself.
Krynnalexia chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
I love this, please write more soon. I'm so engulfed in this. Well done. Smiles.
Suezanne chapter 18 . 4/23/2010
poor Tony I'm glad he's adjusting I don't know what I'd do in his situation as my life pretty much revolves around music
AMAPADME chapter 18 . 4/23/2010
hey you have done a really great job on this story, especially with all you have been through lately. I am also going through depression only I have been totally unable to write for a year and a half. Kudos for plowing through.

I love Gibbs/Dinozzo stories. I also like how Tony getting pregnant wasn't a very big deal. It was just here it is take it or leave it. I think you are doing a great job with aspect of things. I seriously like how Tony Loosing his hearing isn't killing him. It should be interesting seeing how things go with Rocky at work. The way Gibbs and Abby just jumped right in to help Tony face such a life changing thing was awesome too. It makes sense for them but I think how easy they made the transition for Tony by not coddling him, and making it seem just perfectly normal part of life was great.

Keep up the good work when you can.
murraysmom chapter 18 . 4/21/2010
love your story ready for more please... :)
kirallie chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
Great story! How is Tony pregnant? I like Rocky
Mulderette chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Hi, just discovered this story and its a great one. Just want to say you're doing a wonderful job with it and whenever you can get to updating will be just fine. Love the detail and the way you are exploring Tony's deafness and his and Gibbs' relationship. Very nicely done :)
sunnysideup71 chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
Go Rocky!

I'm just so glad you're back :) Missed this fic.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
love it! yey rocky!
rodney215 chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
So glad you updated. Love this story.
ladykale1985 chapter 18 . 4/10/2010