Reviews for Unexpected Letter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
interesting story. will you continue? will harry be pregnant?
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was a little more PWP than I was expecting, but then again, what can I expect from your warnings! I like it!
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was really good I njoyed every bit of it!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
WoW, that was pretty damn good for a first timer.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Well that was a nice little one-shot ;3 I absolutely adore this pairing. I look forward to reading more from you if you're still writing fanfiction (:
Miss-Ravenwing chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh my gosh, that was hot enough to roast marshmallows on! And that's putting it lightly. I could tell you in a lot of ways how awesome this story was, but it would probably be more than you want to know. The only small criticism I have is that scenes like these are generally better as the payoff to two or three chapters of build up. I understand that this is a oneshot, and for a oneshot you did a great job of building up to the good stuff, and maybe I'm just a sadistic yaoi writer, but I like making my readers read and wait for a payoff as nice as this one. It's almost too good to be a oneshot.
slashslut chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
sookie, sookie ... that was H-O-T!
nighttimefreedom chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It's a lovely story!
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
very nice!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Lov it
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was one of the best smutt scenes I've ever read :)
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
aww... that is so sweet!
Chakahlah chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh that was amazing!
Heksy chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I am on dual thoughts here. First off let me say you wrote this piece in a sweet, yet challenging way. However...in my (humble) opinion, you should take time to elaborate a bit more on how Lucius and Harry are going to stay together. Lucius is married after all. How will Narcissa react/cope? As I said, nice piece, just not complete.
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
for a first this was more than good, so hot .. only one thing - luc didn't prepare harry, so this must hurt them both because there was no lubricant '..

but i like it, please more ? *begging*