Reviews for Aprons and Anticipation
Wrexscar chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Oh my eyes.

I have tears streaming down my face form laughter. That was just wonderful. Going straight in my favourites.
littlebirds chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Scorpius in red lipstick?

The kinky, little tart.

Good job;-)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
oh no! It was so funny, I'm laughing out loud. You wrote it very well, I didn't see it coming :)
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh, dear this is just darling. Poor Scorpius, this is so messed up : Harry made out with his son's boyfriend, betraying Albus and Ginny, worse than all being that his son's boyfriend is almost a generation (if not really) younger than him. (I am still snickering.) For some reason though I really liked this - very amusing. ;)

Though I am not sure you wrote Scorpus/Al at all, and since it's your guilty pleasure perhaps a small sequel to this one-shot were Albus discovers...oh the fun!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hmm I didn't really enjoy this one quite as much as your other fics, although I did still find it rather amusing. Perhaps it is because I don't usually like next-generation fics as a rule (though this was well-written, and considered even more so when compared to other next-gen fics that I have read), or because I don't really like the characterization of a feminine Scorpius (although I don't at all mind him being gay), but all the same (please forgive this horrible run-on sentence): thanks for writing, and for exploring different avenues.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sexy. Mortifying. Howlingly funny. And all at the same time.

The Drowning Mermaid chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Do you think Scorpius would have to chase Harry down the street in heels and an apron to obliviate him, or would Harry have done it himself?
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That would be embarrassing! I liked it.

Aww I feel loved for being mentioned in your Author's note~
MBP chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh my lord... that wasn't what I expected! And yet your stories are compulsively readable all the same. I'm embarrassed FOR Harry now!
Coraline chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Excelance in Excelcious my friend. Absolutly amazing and hilarious and down right entertaining. Just the picture of this in my mind is enough to make me choak with laughter. pleae keep it up!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is so funny in a terrible, 'I hope that never ever happens to me' kind of way.
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This made me laugh so hard. Great little one-shot!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh no! She didn't just write that!

Oh no, she didn't!

Oh no-

Oh!

Haha! Outrageous and awesome! Too funny!
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh. My. God.

I literally ROTFL. And LOL. And said WTF.

That's certainly an "I never"
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
And here i thought this would be a cute molly weasley fic...!