Reviews for Raven and Crimson
torianime246 chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
This was a really good story and the last part had me looking at my screen twice. Like OMFG! I liked it. Looking forward to more of your work.
DevilGene chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
choose Stark their appearances match each other... and tnx for the story I really love Byaren...XD
DevilGene chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
the hottest byaren lemon I've ever read! whoo,,,
kindofabadger chapter 12 . 10/4/2012! I just love happy endings, and this was great! The zinger at the end with Hisagi & Stark was just the best! I swear, at first I thought I was gonna be Rukia in bed with Hisagi o
That's Riku chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
erp... i loved.
Critic101 chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
To be honest, I’m not a fan of POV’s stories. It’s unavoidable for the author to write without mixing too much of their traits and personalities on the behavior of the characters. But this time, though it was a bit OOC in terms of Byakuya’s POV, geez, I just can’t get enough of this story! I think I’ve never cried in a fanfic so hard as much as I cried in this fic. The way you wrote it, the way the characters feel the pain, the joy, the bliss, the angst, the confusion and conflict, I fell like they were my emotions as well! The flow of the story as it develops, the plot, it was a perfect angst of romance. The perfect outcome of hurt and comfort type of tale where you cried and smiled with the characters. The plot runs so smooth that I haven’t gotten bored with the entire story as it progressed. Just a few adjustments here and there and it will be an amazing piece. Good work!
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
I cried throughout the whole thing. First it was sad crying, and then some more sad crying, and then a bunch of happy crying XDD
dragon501 chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
I stumbled across this today and wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this immensely. I enjoyed your style of writing ,very smooth and flowed together nicely; also an interesting plot it was very easy to imagine Renji and Byakuya as members of the mafia. I look forward to reading more of your work (adding you to my list to read more when I have time). Thank you for an excellent story.
melissen chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
Welll... the end was kind of sudden. And I must say that I still hoped that Ichi would... I don't know... got together with Grimm somehow. And i wish there was a story about him and Grimm from this story... Thnak you for cool fanfic!
risiblehaptic chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Thanks for the awesome story. I love happy endings! ]
popette chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
hime sama...thank you for the wonderful story..since i dont want to be hate by you.:)..i leave this review for you of course...
kazu-kazu chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
OMG i love ur story so much! xD

i'm kinda grateful that its already finished when i'm starting to read, because i don't think i can wait u to finished it!
Agnete chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I Fucking loved it. It was so cute XD. And i loved the Hisagi x Stark thing. I would love if you maked a story about them.
meka18 chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
i think this is a good story and a great ending
bear lover chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
This was a very emotional story to read for me. It had me so happy that they kissed, and then you broke them up. He moves away and he is so sad and I felt all of his emotions.

You know, this is why I try to stay away from these types of stories. I feel and I care too much! But I couldn't stop. It was just drawing me in, I couldn't look away. Then happiness came and I was so happy. This story had me crying ALOT! And smiling too, especially at the end. I LOVED IT!