Reviews for Love, Darkness Shall Follow Thee
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/24
:D
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/4
I really liked this - protective Arthur always makes me happy.

-Charmy
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
No One except Arthur can touch Merlin. I love a possessive Arthur. He did right.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Arthur doesn't like the looks Lord Cedrick keeps giving Merlin. He doesn't like them at all. And from the looks of things, Merlin doesn't like it either.

...Well, at least he doesn't have to worry that Merlin might like the attention...:P

"I think I might go hunting for the night to clear my head after all," Arthur whispers against Merlin's lips. "But don't worry, you don't need to come with me. I think I'll just go alone."

...That's recipe for disaster, right there...:P

"What. Did. He. Do?" Arthur's voice is deathly low.

...I don't know what he DID, but hopefully what he's doing NOW is RUNNING.:P Looks like Arthur's not done hunting for the night, after all...:P:P

The anger slowly fades into something else, something Arthur can't quite put his finger on. It scares him. "I am going to kill him," Arthur whispers and he realizes how much he truly means those words.

...I would love to see this scene on TV. I truly would.:):)

"If you ever touch him again, so help me God, I will kill you," Arthur hisses, low and dangerous, and something like dark recognition flickers in the Lord's eyes.

...And THAT isn't gonna start a war between their kingdoms...?:P:P

Lord Cedrick doesn't even get to finish his sentence; Arthur's fist is already in the Lord's face. The sound of bones breaking gives Arthur a welcoming and pleasant satisfaction.

...YAY!:)

"I promised I wouldn't kill him, I never promised I wouldn't hurt him," Arthur replies easily, taking off his coat and kicking off his boots.

...touche.:P:)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Arthur put the hurt on that guy ... Thanks for sharing.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
wow
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
thats cute.
myellar chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awwwww. So sweet. Quite a few grammar/spelling mistakes, but othe rthen that fantastic.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great story! I would have loved to see even more!

Wildfire
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ok I loved this story. I think it's my favorite of yours and just in general all of the Merlin slash fanfictions on here. Great job! _ perhaps write a series around this theme! or not. lol either way great job!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
;DD

XD

Dwaaaa

;).

Loved this. It was absoultely adorable.

Arthur is amazing in this.

Cuteee.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hm, beautiful. Full of angst but I do love a protective Arthur.

Nice job dude!