Reviews for Adulterated Adoration
onetreefan chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
good story!
damnitw chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
uh jj has secrets and maybe worrys thats interesting im gespannt
NCISLOVER123 chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
I really liked this whole fanfic. And the ending was perfect! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
whendocloudssleep chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
Very good.
celticstarwolf chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
that was wonderful hon loved the ending light and fluffy just right thanks for sharing
PinkAngel17 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Hehehe, loved the ending! Perfect epilogue! So cute and sweet! I loved it!
emzypemzy chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Great epilogue! Couples getting a little frisky there ;P This was a wonderful ending to this story, team wuvage is still there, and stronger than ever with them all having their own wee couplings of wuvable wuvage wuv ;)

Look forward to more stories from you as per mon ami :))
emzypemzy chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Can safely say THAT wasn't what I was expecting! You sure can throw us for a loop! But YAY! They are ok! And they got the bad ass stalker dude! WOHO! Now they'll be safe and sound and with their men! Yay! Big up the HEA! ;D

Looking forward to the epilogue mon ami :))
PinkAngel17 chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Yay! They got the guy! Great chapter! Looking forward to that epilogue! :)
celticstarwolf chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
loved the girl talk so sweet loved the chapter finally the guy got what was coming to him. more please
emzypemzy chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
AW! That was one WUV (or should it be wuvage wuv?) filled chapter! :) They may have this crazy stalker guy after them, but with their (well, they are now! yay!) men around he's not gonna get far! Loved it mone ami, looking forwards to more!
PinkAngel17 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Aw, such a sweet chapter! It was absolutally great! Can't wait for the next chapter! More soon please! :)
celticstarwolf chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
wonderful chapter hon more please
Leigh59 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Wonderful. I like how you gave us a slice of all three couples.
emzypemzy chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Great chapter! Glad they're ok! and D-N-A come on! PLEASE oh PWEASE let them find something! Get the SOB and fling him in a jail cell for LIFE...after someone flings a few punches maybe? LOL Great chapter, looking forward to more mon ami :))