Reviews for No Longer Enemies
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love how Anne called Mary, Princess Mary from the begining and apologozed for everything Thomas Boleyn made her do.

I really like how Princess Mary asked Anne to a game of canasta. I like how their not enemies anymore and might become friends.
G chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
The conversations between Anne and Mary are always so awkward, andyou nailed down that part.I'm a fan of those fanfics like this one where Katherine orMary become friends with Anne, or Anne and Jane become friends. It's refreshing to see something a little bit different then bashing a certain character, depending on the POV.

I certainly hope Anne and Mary can become closer. :)
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It would be nice if this had actually happened. In truth, I don't see Anne *actually* saying this, even if she felt that way. But it's heartwarming to imagine this would have been a new beginning for her and Mary, and that they might just have ended up friends.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great story! I love the way you make Princess Mary such a sophisticated young lady of the world. When I did AN AMAZING DAY I wanted to create a similar friendship, but somehow I ended up with Mary being much more childlike and trusting. I think your wary and mature Mary is much more interesting!
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
The malice and hatred they felt for one another would never have dissolved so quickly. However, I give you points for playing out a situation which might have benefited Mary far greater than the events which she had to suffer through in reality.

I must point out one flaw: Mary's 'coppery golden locks'.

Her mother was of Spanish blood, having very dark hair which was passed on to Mary herself. There was no coppery golden to be seen unless you were thinking of Elizabeth's strawberry blonde? Or perhaps Edwards particular shade passed on from his mother?
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very interesting story. I always wondered if there was hope that Anne and Mary could be friends. You did a great job of showing that in your story.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
loved it i like seeing them get along i can't wait for turdors season 4i've always liked ann but i like jane two
smileyriley chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
exquisite
TheGrandDuchess chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I like it.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
WOW... If only this had happen in reality, then maybe things could have been different. Maybe not for Anne, but possibly Mary could have had an easier time when she was a teenager, and by that not becoming 'Bloody Mary'.

'sigh' the what if's in this family history are so many and some that could have been so easily gained if the right cards had just been played at the right moments.

Oh well, Lovely fic.
Angel More chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm not an Anne Boleyn fan, but this made me look at her in a different way. It was really sweet, I loved it!
all.i.want.is.wolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
wow! another great story cant wait to get another chapter on my sister the queen though
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I liked this a lot! It's nice to see Anne and Mary getting on- I wish there was some continuation on this but I suppose it works well as a one-shot just the same :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
i like how they ended playing cards - until henry had to come and interrupt. nice, in-character interaction, that if it had truly happened might have made life easier on several people.
KayluhhxMuhhrie chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This one shot was really good!

I really think you should make it into a full length story.