Reviews for 影 — Shadows
sesshys jaded samuri chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for [Best Oneshot and Best Characterization - Kohaku] for the Fourth Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join the group yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- [Sesshys_Jaded_Samuri]
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2009 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal./

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

jaimed1968./journal/29840759/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

s286./albums/ll109/FeudalAssociation/Fiction%20Dec09/

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal.

The Feudal Association
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh wow, this was fantastic. I'm awestruck by this. It's just pure brilliance. Wonderful job and so original to portray Kohaku like this.