Reviews for Lines
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 16 . 7/28
It was SO beautiful! T.T I'm so sad that it's over but I loved it!
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 16 . 7/23
Great story
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
I am so loving this story
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Yeah labor sucks hard-core. She's taking it awful well
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
That was unexpected
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
This made me grin
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Beautiful lemon and what happened at the end?
Nephilim Sparda Prime chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
D...Did magnus Rick Roll Shockwave? *Dies from the hilarirty*
twibe chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
So, do you have a story for all the things that happened that they are talking about? And, seriously, Optimus, gay? And with Megatron,,, never saw that coming...
Dragonrider10 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This story was so cute! Loved Elita and nearly cried at how Optimus held her after Mikaela gave birth to her!
Dragonrider10 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
The part that made me laugh the hardest was picturing Optimus with all the contents of the shopping bags spilled on him... oh my Primus!
Katie Havok chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I just have to review here and say: I love love LOVE that you mentioned cloth diapers in this! My crunchy little heart warbled, especially since I used cloth on my son for three years and enjoyed every moment of it. Strange but true! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I am laughing so hard at this chapter. Just the image of the Autobots' bull riding is just too damn hilarious. When Ratchet broke the bull though really lost it, as I could just imagine the poor medic turning to Ironhide and asking if "he was too fat." Too Funny!
Kaleia chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
God I love this story! I read this long time ago but never get a chance to review it. Optimus and Mikaela 4ever! They make a great couple ( just like her with Bumblebee or Ratchet. In other fics) Elita is sooo cute and adorable!

I swear I want to smack Ol Hide across the head for being like that. And. Damn you Megatron and his lot to hell!

Optimus is a great Father as Mika became such a loving mother... Both are great and loving parents.

Great job! Bravo! And Mahalo!
cc chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
I LOVE this story. So rich in detail and combined with the stories that came before; it's perfect. I read this a couple of years ago & thought of it the other day. At first I couldn't find it & was afraid it might have been taken off this site, but I was lucky to look my way through & found it by reading another of your fics. Very few stories here are multi-chapter & written so complete. You've brought this world to life. I love that you took inspiration from the movie story line & took the Prime descendant role from Sam & used it for Makaela & Elita. (We all need as little of Sam as possible) Thank you for the time & attention to detail you've put into all your stories. It is very much appreciated & favorites I'll read again & again.

It's so weird. As I was reading this fic; Transformers 2 aired on FX this past night, when it hasn't been on in ages.