Reviews for Lines
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
This is not the first time I am reading this story and it won't be the last because I love it! I found the April Fools contractions hilarious because my mom said I did that to her when she was pregnant. She went into false labor and didn't give birth until the 28th. She calls it my best April Fools joke ever.
nhrc chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
This is the first time I truly Mourns that impossible to show facial expressions on coments. The Aimog'im are pale shadow.
I wish you could see me while I read this phenomenal love making scene while I listening to the song .
It feel sacred to me.
it was hard to sleep after because I was emotionally overloaded.
If it was possible my comment would be hug you tight while mumble "thank you" over and over again.
nhrc chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
So pleasant the intimate moments of Optimus and Mikaela. They are do emotional. My eyes flickered with pleasure while reading.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
It was SO beautiful! T.T I'm so sad that it's over but I loved it!
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
Great story
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
I am so loving this story
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Yeah labor sucks hard-core. She's taking it awful well
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
That was unexpected
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
This made me grin
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Beautiful lemon and what happened at the end?
Kamen Rider Type Miracle chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
D...Did magnus Rick Roll Shockwave? *Dies from the hilarirty*
twibe chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
So, do you have a story for all the things that happened that they are talking about? And, seriously, Optimus, gay? And with Megatron,,, never saw that coming...
Dragonrider10 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This story was so cute! Loved Elita and nearly cried at how Optimus held her after Mikaela gave birth to her!
Dragonrider10 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
The part that made me laugh the hardest was picturing Optimus with all the contents of the shopping bags spilled on him... oh my Primus!
Katie Havok chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I just have to review here and say: I love love LOVE that you mentioned cloth diapers in this! My crunchy little heart warbled, especially since I used cloth on my son for three years and enjoyed every moment of it. Strange but true! :)