Reviews for Lines
Nephilim Sparda Prime chapter 11 . 3/13
D...Did magnus Rick Roll Shockwave? *Dies from the hilarirty*
twibe chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
So, do you have a story for all the things that happened that they are talking about? And, seriously, Optimus, gay? And with Megatron,,, never saw that coming...
Dragonrider10 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This story was so cute! Loved Elita and nearly cried at how Optimus held her after Mikaela gave birth to her!
Dragonrider10 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
The part that made me laugh the hardest was picturing Optimus with all the contents of the shopping bags spilled on him... oh my Primus!
Katie Havok chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I just have to review here and say: I love love LOVE that you mentioned cloth diapers in this! My crunchy little heart warbled, especially since I used cloth on my son for three years and enjoyed every moment of it. Strange but true! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I am laughing so hard at this chapter. Just the image of the Autobots' bull riding is just too damn hilarious. When Ratchet broke the bull though really lost it, as I could just imagine the poor medic turning to Ironhide and asking if "he was too fat." Too Funny!
Kaleia chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
God I love this story! I read this long time ago but never get a chance to review it. Optimus and Mikaela 4ever! They make a great couple ( just like her with Bumblebee or Ratchet. In other fics) Elita is sooo cute and adorable!

I swear I want to smack Ol Hide across the head for being like that. And. Damn you Megatron and his lot to hell!

Optimus is a great Father as Mika became such a loving mother... Both are great and loving parents.

Great job! Bravo! And Mahalo!
cc chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
I LOVE this story. So rich in detail and combined with the stories that came before; it's perfect. I read this a couple of years ago & thought of it the other day. At first I couldn't find it & was afraid it might have been taken off this site, but I was lucky to look my way through & found it by reading another of your fics. Very few stories here are multi-chapter & written so complete. You've brought this world to life. I love that you took inspiration from the movie story line & took the Prime descendant role from Sam & used it for Makaela & Elita. (We all need as little of Sam as possible) Thank you for the time & attention to detail you've put into all your stories. It is very much appreciated & favorites I'll read again & again.

It's so weird. As I was reading this fic; Transformers 2 aired on FX this past night, when it hasn't been on in ages.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
This is the first Transformers fanfiction I've ever read... and I have to say I'm glad :) - I love it
No Volume Control chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
(sigh) I was really turned off to the "abortion is murder" remark. I don't like propaganda being injected into plot lines, especially with how offensively casually as you did it as a way to cover any holes. It just makes her (and you) a hypocrite. "Abortion is murder" is a purely religious belief considering that science and medicine do not back up such a claim. Well, if Mikaela thought it would be okay to have sex out of wedlock, use contraception, and then not use contraception, then any religious beliefs of yours that you attempted to apply to her when it finally come to abortion just makes the whole story ridiculous.

Thanks, but no thanks.
KayleeChiara chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Great story, I know that probably doesn't explain a good deal... I thought the romance and the resolution of the romantic triangle made sense. Although personally, I wouldn't mind if you continued... I'd love to know how Elita develops and what her impact brings. Thanks for writing!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
I loved it!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
LOL
AsakuraX chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Epic. Legen...wait for it. This story was awesome. I couldn't help but keep reading this when I first picked it up. I'd read everything preceding it and just couldn't stop myself from finishing this. And I'm pretty sure that there are more so I'm going back to that. But I had to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. Parts of the story got me looking back on my own love life, and it warmed my heart like I never thought it would. I thank you for that.

PS. Dary.
Asakura the X
Dark Angel 30 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Can I translate thise story to the russian?