Reviews for Lines
Longtime Fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
So I just wanted to let you know that I read this fic when it first came out in 2009 and it stuck with me. And today I was watching the first movie again, cringing at it and laughing and shaking my head, when I was struck with this fic. I could not, for the life of me, remember the name of it, or the author name, or even what site it was published on. So I went through every fanfic site I could think of that I had frequented back then and I found you scattered through the Mikaela/Optimus Prime filter, so I clicked on your name.

I cannot tell you how much this fic means to me. It was one of the reasons I wanted to write, and specifically why I wanted to write things with romance in them. It is so well written that it holds up, even years later, even when I have taken classes and written books of my own an PUBLISHED works of my own. I still love this fic and I have bookmarked it again.

Everything from the characterization, the pacing, the structure of the entire fic. The logic of it, while fantastic in most settings makes perfect sense in just the way you've described it and set it up, makes me smile and nod along. I love the way you describe the characters, their emotional conflict, I can SEE things unfolding in my minds eye with the same fluidity of an actual film.

I know it's been nearly a decade, and you've probably deleted this account and moved on, you're probably not that big into this pairing or fandom anymore, but I just wanted you to know that this fic is amazing and you are an amazing writer.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
This is not the first time I am reading this story and it won't be the last because I love it! I found the April Fools contractions hilarious because my mom said I did that to her when she was pregnant. She went into false labor and didn't give birth until the 28th. She calls it my best April Fools joke ever.
nhrc chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
This is the first time I truly Mourns that impossible to show facial expressions on coments. The Aimog'im are pale shadow.
I wish you could see me while I read this phenomenal love making scene while I listening to the song .
It feel sacred to me.
it was hard to sleep after because I was emotionally overloaded.
If it was possible my comment would be hug you tight while mumble "thank you" over and over again.
nhrc chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
So pleasant the intimate moments of Optimus and Mikaela. They are do emotional. My eyes flickered with pleasure while reading.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
It was SO beautiful! T.T I'm so sad that it's over but I loved it!
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
Great story
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
I am so loving this story
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Yeah labor sucks hard-core. She's taking it awful well
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
That was unexpected
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
This made me grin
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Beautiful lemon and what happened at the end?
Dark Drive chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
D...Did magnus Rick Roll Shockwave? *Dies from the hilarirty*
twibe chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
So, do you have a story for all the things that happened that they are talking about? And, seriously, Optimus, gay? And with Megatron,,, never saw that coming...
Dragonrider10 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This story was so cute! Loved Elita and nearly cried at how Optimus held her after Mikaela gave birth to her!
Dragonrider10 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
The part that made me laugh the hardest was picturing Optimus with all the contents of the shopping bags spilled on him... oh my Primus!