Reviews for Told Myself Forever
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/15
very sweet and good written i like it.
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
this was so beautiful and sweet and with a bit of longing thrown in. love it
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I like stories like this that don't just throw away a character's major canon motivations just because it has it's own agenda. It made it seem very sweet.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
very good
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You're definitely right! The world needs more LeeHina. I thought this fic was lovely. Very well written! Great work!
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Mou, so cute, so cute! You got Lee down to a T. It just makes me want to embrace him until his eyballs pop out.

Excellent fluff, my dear, and highly enjoyable.

Lee/Anyfemale forever! He needs more lovins.
BigEyedOwl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*Eye's wide and filled with unshed tears* T-That was s-so adorable! I feel like crying! *Blow's nose before looking up with wide grin* I just live your stories! Nice job!
MySweetShadowScar chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw i think u meight just convert me on this one - I'm strating to really like this pairing, they work well together. cute stroy and well written xD
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
aw! This is so sweet; such a beautiful little fic. Love it 3
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Thats beautiful :) i loved it!
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really like the formality of their language. It fits both Hinata's quiet dignity and Lee's sense of honor and duty. I love where you're going with this. Until you brought them to my attention, I never would have paired Lee and Hinata, but they are a great match for each other. You're doing a great job of capturing their distinct personalities. I look forward to reading more!