Reviews for Drops of Mercury
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 6/17
Whut? I'm... very confuffled...
Sasuke's so sweet! That's right, don't give up sasuke :)
it was good.
i don't understand this chapter... and another one, that was few chapters back... what is this concept of topside and wire and dancing? plz give me a clue.
but your overall writing style is very good. :-)
This always makes me cry ahdhsakajxchhwjsaakjhsgsshsjakaj
KITTY G chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I really don't mean to sound mean,(see what I did there, "mean to sound mean" heh heh) but frankly your story confuses me. I don't understand what's going on and its frustrating. I really want to continue reading -cause I think your writing is brilliant- but I really can't. I've tried and I can't even make it past chapter 3. Hah! I could barely finish it! I'm really disapointed, cause your writing's great really! I love your punctuality, I just don't get the plot, I don't understand the characters and I'm just sooooo confused!
vaibhavi chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Ohh my gosh sasuke just kissed sakura. I am soooooo happy about it. I wish if I could see her face. Any ways it was awesomeeee
AdorableLittleWriter chapter 46 . 12/16/2013

I love all your stories - how I wish I can write like you. D: Please update with a new story soon - or has this ended? I don't know, but if not I look forward to the next installment. You have a wonderful talent with words :D
ilalalaloveyouu chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
white sparrows was just two words.

FREAKING AMAZING. it was so cute that i could die right now. (:
A.Rose.Love chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Okay, so I just started reading this series this evening, and sweet lord, this one has to be my favorite.

The others were good, I'll take a second and comment on them. I wish "Of Detention" had been longer cause I felt that could have made a beautiful multichaptered fic. "Countdown" was intriguing and I enjoyed the repetition in it and the fact that Sasuke realized it was important in the end.

"Amber Glances" was beautiful as well, I'm glad he saved her instead of letting her die. Like that shows some respect for humanity -somehow, I'm not sure how- and also I liked her spirit in that. That she wanted to save everyone else, like that was amazing.
"Fourteen Carat Mornings" was also enjoyable I laughed when he realized it was Sakura's bra, for the simple fact that she talked about it so much. Literally that was great and I could imagine it perfectly.
"Live Wire" and "Dead Zone" were interesting, I liked the world you created there and the bit of background you gave on the world you made.

BUT THIS ONE, this one is my favorite so far for so many reasons.
Like, this should be published in a book and printed for the whole world to see for the simple fact that it is fantastically written.
Sitting here -at 12 am during January where it's snowy and shitty out- I could FEEL the wind on my face and smell the breeze on a morning after it rained. The sky was literally robin's egg blue -in my head- and it was refreshing and clean and just so beautiful. I could feel the sunshine on the beach and hear the far off screams. I am in awe of this, seriously and honestly, I am in awe.

Not only was this beautifully written when coming to imagery and actually landing the reader in the story, the plot-line was simple and succinct and so fucking perfect. Just the way you went about it was brilliant. The fact that they had known each other and were attuned to each other in the best way possible. You made Sasuke normal, he wasn't a raving sociopath, he wasn't a dick, he was just a normal dude -was fantastic! Like, he smiled and glanced back at her like a normal person, and it's so refreshing to see him like that.

The ending was great too, that the relationship was born in the middle of a storm and that they'd always have another summer, I don't even know how to describe the happiness/ peacefulness I'm feeling right now. You're amazing, completely amazing. This was perfect and I love you a little bit for that.

Please keep writing. Don't ever stop, because if this is any indication of your talent -this is the first fic I've read from you though I'll for sure stop and check out more- you're brilliant and deserve to be published and recognized for this. Seriously, this was beautiful.
sasusaku-4everr chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I don't get this
Coffee Morning in Transylvania chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Words cannot describe how much I love this fic and the imagination you have
floating on clouds above chapter 46 . 12/10/2012