Reviews for Heir Apparent
Coralinas chapter 1 . 1/21
so nice! loved this point of view of sesshoumau's new sword
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I LOVE this story. Beautifully written and fantastically believable. I would love reading more about this journey into becoming a sword smith. There is something so appealing about the idea of Sess forging beautiful swords for centuries.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Woma, you are giving me ideas!
Very well written!
These are usually fics that many people might gloss over but I'm not many people.
I love your perspective on this.
Sesshoumaru as a future swordsmith.
You have to admit that Bakusaiga is a BEAUTIFUL blade!
unfaithfullchild chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Good insight and a smidgen of background for a very fic neglected character.
Val chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was so good.. a totally unexpected way to look at the whole Bakusaiga thing... I loved it! skldjfa aaah I guess this isn't gonna help poor Inuyasha's inferiority complex regarding Sesshoumaru much. XDDD
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It's a beautiful little story. :D I Loved it.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
... I just had a mental flash of Sesshoumaru wielding a hammer to make swords. My brain is sort of over-heating at the notion, but not because I see a problem with Sesshoumaru's *personality*. He actually does have that perfectionist, meticulous way of looking at the world, doesn't he? He could totally take on a skilled trade like that x_X

Weird. But an exceptional one-shot.

-Sunny
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Such a thoughtful piece.

Stories that involve romance are entertaining even if little skill is involved.

Stories that are entertaining because of their thoughfulness and symmetry are rare. I enjoyed this one.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Umm... Wow! That's impressive, all those themes. I liked the bit in the manga when Byakuya found out Bakusaiga's power. "Uh... Owned." At least that's what he said in the version I read. So Totosai was sorta considering InuYasha as an apprentice, once he matured a bunch? Hm. The competition could get ugly. Bakusaiga. The sword Sesshomaru could truly call his own. I don't think Tokijin (or whatever) was good for him, and he refused to use Tenseiga unless it involved Rin.

You know, I think that like Kaede we overlook Totosai far too much. When he shows up we think, oh, he's senile, he's funny, he's this, and that, but I like how you portrayed him, a genius at his trade, who's far more sane than we give him credit for. Thank you for drawing attention to the Master Swordsmith.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great story, imagine a 'prince' learning a trade. Excellent story as always. I enjoyed reading it very much.
pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Love the in depth description of Totosai's thoughts and the cute twist at the end. This oneshot shows the two connections between the old swordsmith and the new daiyoukai. Both have a powerful bond with the blades and both are exceptional craftsman. It would be something else if Sesshoumaru decided to settle down and take up the trade of Swordsmith with Totosai as his teacher! Especially since they did not get along too well, with all the threats Sesshoumaru made, running Totosai from his first home and destroying the second and with all of the riddles and insults Totosai sent Sesshoumaru's way:-) Great Oneshot!
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wonderfully written, very artistic :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is wonderfully original! I loved the bit about which one would be the one tortured.
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was really cool... I wonder what a blade's song sounds like... D