Reviews for Challenge of Fate
More than 6 years later. I've discovered this gem. This was a really nice read
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
oh migorsh so awsome!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
ohmigorsh gemini are having some fun XD
starymoon chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Just finished reading your story ... and it was perfect ... hope you right more grayza stuff ... 'cause Mr. Mashima is not helping grayza fans out there at all recently ... so stories like yours is the only thing that can give us hope :)
demigod39cluesfan chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I loved this so much I was practically shaking.
CrimsonIvory chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
you should add more to thiss!
CrimsonIvory chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Super great! Cant wait to read the next chapter!
grayfan chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Can you make another chapter
erzascarlet837 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
please make more chapters of erza x gray
SkYeLiMiT chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
That was a spectacular fight! Very detailed and exciting! The short story was great too. It fits the two of them that they would find something out of each other through an equal fight instead of fluffy, cheesy romance. I sense a domineering Erza..
will think of something soon chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
loved it! i really did! i'm gonna get outta here and onto your other fics now! i really loved reading this, gray really is one awesome guy, huh? always have loved him. and i do it most when he's with erza or ultear...or gay! lol! thanks for sharing this, i had a blast here! :D
DiamondRainbows chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
:3 I liked this! I was really interested in hearing Gray's opinion of Erza when we had Gemini come out, (I'm kind of a hardcore GrayZa shipper... hehehe...) anyways, liked the chapter!
yellowlightning chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Great Two-Shot! I think you did a great job. Totally loved having Cana and her fortunes in this one. Look forward to the rest of your work!
erindarknight chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
nice try for a beginner

Cookietree chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Amazing! Was a brilliant chapter, The entire fight scene came out great and the fact that was intresting and entertaing fight that you could actual imagine in the manga!

Too bad this is only a twoshot, would be awsome if you made it into a story! All and all great to read and very detailed!