Reviews for Love Eternal
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow i don't read Jacob or Renesmee stories but i am glad i read this one and really enjoyed it. It was so sweet and we written
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love how Edward finally comes around to see what he was doing when he over reacted. Nessie paid a dear price, but luckly was not killed. I think it is great that we can see that words not only can hurt, but can also heal.
Lemma chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
OMG that was brilliant :))

best twilight story i have read on fanfiction write some more stories please:)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was a great story!
Yeme chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
WOW! That was amazing for so many reasons, Lovepeacetwilight. Firstly, I loved the way you connected the fan fic to the book so it made it more real and so much more interesting! Then the thing when you said 'I am Renesmee Carlie Cullen and the beginning at the end was cool, dont know the word but it was just really effective and was really starting like an actual book! i just love love LOVE it - almost as good as the book (cant say as good i hope you understand because those 4 books were THE BEST) cant wait to read part two, when Renesmee has the baby? Im looking forward to find out what the child will be: vampire wereworl half both! Keep up the fabulous work

Your friend of St Micheals :D
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow, that was quite a dramatic ending! My interpretation of the characters is quite different, but I don't mind exploring alternatives. I like how you started the story with Renesmee's anger and then went back to explain how things had gotten to that point. I'm glad everyone was able to be reconciled in the end. Thanks for entering the contest!
asclaw14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is my first time reading a story from Renesmee's POV. I liked it a lot! It definitely had the teenage angst going well. I'm not sure how I feel about Edward and Jacob being so hostile still, but I do agree that Edward would have a pretty hard time letting his daughter grow up!
joayla chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was really good hun ! intresting plot line
MyLifeIsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG LOVED it! Chapter 4 of my story is up pleas read!:

/s/5450632/1/

tell me what u think of it in a review please! X
CazzoCullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
omg its like deja-vu, ive seen this somewhere- i must've dreamt it! lol i liked ur last sentence in the a/n clarifying the spelling, it made me laugh :D and as much as i HATE jacob, this was very sweet- you're turning me to the dark side! :O lol i bet you'll have got all excited when u thought u got a review from someone and then its just me saying things i have told you before and coulda told u on msn. oh yh and it was already amazing without me cos i just edited sentences and i was awing when i first read it before i had changed anything!
PhoenixAscends420 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
awh that was a good fanfiction
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/4/2009