Reviews for 7Eleven
Meaghen chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Hopefully you find time to come back to the fandom and the story. It's a wonderful piece of work. Wild love to see what you do with it.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED! IT IS TOO AWESOME TO BE FORGOTTEN!
no name123456789 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Please update I'm on my knees begging please update Please update Please update Please update Please update I will do anything PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE

Your friend
no name123456789
cosmiclove chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
please update! I love your story so much!
commando666 chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
very awesome update soon i cant wait 4 the next part
AmeliaJade326 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Update?
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
AH! I didn't even see that this had been updated. I'm sorry!

I loved your A/N. That made a lot of sense actually. I'm glad that Buffy's giving William a chance. I can't wait to see how their date goes. Look forward to the next chapter! :)
Angellia chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Is Angel the drummer the same Angel that Dawn talked about earlier?

This is a great story, and I love what you've done with Spike and William. Looking forward to more
megumisakura chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
update soon,please!
lil-leti chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
I am so happy to see this story continue. I was missing it. I am glad that Willow talked Buffy into giving him a chance. But i am more excited that Spike and Oz have finally had it.
Kina Kalamari chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Very nice chapter.

I did actually already understand most of what you said in your AN. The only bit I didn't really get was the random switching between names bit. Within one paragraph you sometimes refer to him as Spike and then William and then you go back to Spike again. It's weird, and I can't remember if you've already explained this to me or not, 'cause I think I've mentioned it before. If you have, sorry.

Personally, I like Spike better than William, so I don't think I'd ever do something like this, but you're doing a very good job of it, so I'm still reading...and that was a run-on sentence, I think.

I look forward to the next chapter. )
blue talith chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I am always eager to read a chapter about the lives of Buffy and her kids with William! "Til next time-cheerio! (Misspelled? Probably!)
Bagelwoman chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Yay! Another chapter! I was beginning to think you'd given it up. Love this stuff. An all-human AU actually works out rather better than I thought it would. Keep it up, and I hope to read more in the near future.
BerryDanish chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Woo hoo! Another Chapter!

Well worth the read, great story so far, well written
incongruous irrelevance chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Hello, Just wanted to say that I am loving this story, I hope you stick with it )

I hope William's Mum and Stepdad come for a visit at some point...