Reviews for Harry Potter and the Reluctantly Paternal Uncle
sorafallenangel11 chapter 3 . 7/19
Aww, that was a really funny and quite nice ending. I really like this story so far and Harry's humour is so well written and funny. I hope you update soon, despite the long time since your last update.
That Shy Quiet Girl chapter 3 . 6/9
I hoped to send you a PM, but it seems you don't have that enabled. I really hope you're doing better, that you haven't done anything rash. I read the first two chapters when they first came out, but forgot to alert it and so have just finally read the current one.

You write well, and this was a brilliant idea for a fic. I do hope that you come back to that, but more than that I hope you're mentally doing well. I'm honestly mostly hoping you didn't relapse and die.

I hope your life has improved since then, and that you are a person your friend Jeremiah would have been proud of.
geetac chapter 3 . 2/4
I loved reading the chapters very much. The story hasn't been updated since 2010. Is it ever going to be updated?
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I'm glad you're feeling better. I love this fic. Can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Harry-and how he reacts to everyone. Love it.
Cillit Bang Bang chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Pretty great characterisation all around. The lack of updates is a genuine loss - the same applies to your other story, btw.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 78,321.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Onlyabrit chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Congrats on getting your shit together! You should feel VERY proud of yourself. Keep up the good work, and about your friend it does get better, they are right about time heals all wounds, it's just time takes time, one day at a time.
Good story, first one I have ever found like this, I really like where you are going...should be interesting to see what house he gets and how he gets on with the staff and students at Hogwarts.
Arashi-Kage-Namikaze chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
funny plz update some time
Dragon Dagger chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I'm glad that you're in a better place mentally. I too deal with depression and anxiety and have attempted to commit suicide. You are not alone. Writing is an outlet for me as well. This is an excellent story and an interesting twist for the Harry/Vernon relationship. I look forward to seeing new chapters when you have time to write. Hopefully you will find someone you can trust again.

Life, Love and Laughter

-DD
Marcus Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I hope you are ok. Love the story so far. I know what its like dealing with depression and losing someone important. I lost my first partner at age 26 (he was 27) shock doesn't even begin to cover it. So, again, I hope you are ok and I would like to see you continue this story if you can.
Sidelines chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Strange. Yet I liked it!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I's a nice fic so far, it is amusingly crazy, whilst still being charmingly honest, that combination leaves it out of crack territory and makes it one of the best humour fics, or at least the start of one I've come across in a long while.
One of the things I enjoyed most was not the fact that Harry doesn't want to be in Gryffindor, but the why of it, especially the comment to Dumbledore. Still, he hasn't met Draco yet so that encounter might yet end up serving a stronger impetus :-)
noylj chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Most people really are fairly trustworthy.
Please don't give up on yourself or your story.
noylj chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
A human Vermin? How very AU.
Hope Harry thinks to READ his BOOKs before going to Hoggy-too bad he can't go somewhere else...A whole HP story with a semi-human Vermin and NO Bumbles or Molly or Hoggy.
So far, nice story.
Thanks for writing
e.s. jihnrai chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
First of all,I'm sorry bout your friens and I hope that you're alright.

I find this story very amusing and hope that you could continue the fic.
This is the first time I read a nice father-figure Vernon(with canon Petunia)and I think it's very original.
Please update soon.