Reviews for Harry Potter and the Reluctantly Paternal Uncle
fire0ice chapter 3 . 6/15
Sorry for your loss. I really like this story and I hope you will continue to write.
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 3/26
I quite like that the Dursleys appear as more kind humans in this fic ;)
Mel chapter 3 . 1/29
I don't know you and you don't know me. However, I have always been to soft for my own good. How are you doing, you never posted again. I'm worried over a complete stranger.
SusanL chapter 3 . 1/2
As others have said, I hope you're well. Loss and grief have no timetable or easy fix. Please be safe and thank you for a brilliant premise and three great chapters.
Larenars chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Great beginning.
SF30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Smart Harry, yep, good idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
update please.
sorafallenangel11 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Aww, that was a really funny and quite nice ending. I really like this story so far and Harry's humour is so well written and funny. I hope you update soon, despite the long time since your last update.
Metella chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I hoped to send you a PM, but it seems you don't have that enabled. I really hope you're doing better, that you haven't done anything rash. I read the first two chapters when they first came out, but forgot to alert it and so have just finally read the current one.

You write well, and this was a brilliant idea for a fic. I do hope that you come back to that, but more than that I hope you're mentally doing well. I'm honestly mostly hoping you didn't relapse and die.

I hope your life has improved since then, and that you are a person your friend Jeremiah would have been proud of.
geetac chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
I loved reading the chapters very much. The story hasn't been updated since 2010. Is it ever going to be updated?
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I'm glad you're feeling better. I love this fic. Can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Harry-and how he reacts to everyone. Love it.
Cillit Bang Bang chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Pretty great characterisation all around. The lack of updates is a genuine loss - the same applies to your other story, btw.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 78,321.
If you want to sign, go to:
Onlyabrit chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Congrats on getting your shit together! You should feel VERY proud of yourself. Keep up the good work, and about your friend it does get better, they are right about time heals all wounds, it's just time takes time, one day at a time.
Good story, first one I have ever found like this, I really like where you are going...should be interesting to see what house he gets and how he gets on with the staff and students at Hogwarts.
Arashi-Kage-Namikaze chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
funny plz update some time