Reviews for All For Believing
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
AAAAAWWWW! such a big chapter! I really hope there is more to come! this story is going on my favorites
CuddlyHawk chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
O.O 6! What's wrong with 1?! D: he almost killed the little seer!
Plz update! We need to fry 1 and see how he likes it :)
corpse blood chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
six. Evil one. Death to eight. Sweet seven. Bye twins
spiceXisXnice chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Hi.

I added this story to my alerts two years ago. I think it's beautiful, well-written, and intensely passionate.

I am a published author. I, too, got my start in fanfiction. I wanted to ask, have you considered writing something non-fanfiction? I know I'd read it.

Feel free to PM me. I completely understand if you've given up on this story, but please, don't tell me you've given up on writing. You're very good at it.

Hugs and Kisses,

E.A. Hedgecock
espeon2umbr chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

It's one of the best 5x6 storie's I've read!

Besides that, I wonder what will happen next, poor 6 :(
Lithium223 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
oh poor 6! I love interaction between 5 and 6. I'd love to see more for this fic if you have the chance.
rradive chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
this is amazing 3 i cant wait for more!
Violet Wildfire chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I get it! Wasit iRobot? Cause of the arc that the robot was standing under?
SuperNothing chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Poor 6! I feel so bad for him. He seems to get the short straw when it comes to 1 & 8. But at least he's got 5, so he's not suffering by himself. Lol.

This is an amazing story & very well written. I look forward to seeing how you continue it! _
mumbling mice chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Gah, you must write more. This story is addicting and adorable. I love it.
TheSadisticPineapple chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Aww, poor 6 is always getting hurt :C

Very good story though, I love it! _
GamerLake chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Aw! I love 6. Why does he have to be hurt all the time? And what happened to 3 and 4? Did they just run off or are they...
Kitsune's Temari chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
lol Great as always!

I can really see the scientist going "...lets put this spring here...just in case...you never know...they are going to be alone in this world with human instincts"
Plixs chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
That story was great! I love the atmosphere and the suspense you leave us. Keep it up.

I'm happy about the hint of 1x2 you left us. ;)
adakie chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Oh that was so good. O.O Worth the wait.