Reviews for Past Perfect
Sue chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
Please continue! Chandler as a dad is great and you also wrote an wonderful Chanoey-story! I also hope there will be some more Mondler-scenes soon!
Dorothy chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
This story is too cute! Please continue.
anti-pest chapter 6 . 5/9/2002
Please continue! i want to see more! I love it. It is so cool. I like how chandler handles being a dad. He is such a good dad. I would also like to see a little chan/mon action! WHOO HO!
Lucy H chapter 6 . 5/8/2002
Loved it!
Stargirl4 chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
I love this! Not trite at all. I hope there's more coming. You've developed the relationship between Chandler and his daughter extremely well.
BluEyes chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
they made up, yay :)
Screamintruth chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
Wonderful as usual :)

Ren
Llew chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
With the words of Monica: "That was so sweet." Please continue.
torturedsoul1 chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
uh oh! looks like Chandler will be pissed! I like this!
Exintaris chapter 5 . 5/3/2002
Very interesting so far.
suicidesnowman chapter 5 . 5/3/2002
BluEyes chapter 5 . 5/2/2002
dun dun dun...now that u brought this story back ur gonna have to continue it and continue it soon! :)
Sarahbethy chapter 5 . 5/2/2002
It's a great story and i loved the Joey Chandler stuff. It's a lot more realistic than the usual attempts at alternative universe fics. Is there more to come? I hope so.
alely7 chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
This is sooooo good! Is there going to be some Chan-Mon action? I certinly hope so. And I hope everything can be better with Joey and Chandler. I am so glad Lucy was found, because I was really scared for a minute- haha. Well, anyway, please continue this quickly, and your other fics too(cause I love them too)

-Alex-
Jana chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
Uh-oh! The tables have turned, haven't they? Joey is in troub-ble!

More soon? And, please, more on 'blue room'? Still waiting on that one!

MTLBYAKY