Reviews for Uzumaki X
Culaio chapter 17 . 7/26
Interesting chapter I must say that the part with Laura and phoenix was pretty hot but I also must say that I am disappointed naruto wasnt the one to take laura virginity or at least be part of the whole thing with laura and phoenix, so I cant really say I enjoyed this chapter :(.
firelordeg chapter 17 . 7/17
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 9 . 6/27
Good chapter, wonder if there will be a three-way fight?
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 8 . 6/27
Really good chapter, it was funny seeing how the little fight with Spider-man went and according to what Naruto said he Made Peter a mutant
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 7 . 6/27
Good chapter, good to see that Naruto spoils his friends
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 6 . 6/27
Excellent chapter, it was amazing. The interactions between Naruto's group of females was well written.
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 5 . 6/27
This was an excellent chapter, especially the part were Naruto interacted with X-23 and how Rogue decided to stay with them
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 4 . 6/27
Awesome chapter, the fight between Naruto and Wolverine was well done and what will happen to Rogue
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 3 . 6/27
Excellent chapter, it was pretty good, I especially liked how Naruto separated Jean and Phoenix and how Phoenix is his mate
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 2 . 6/27
Really good chapter, liked how Naruto is meeting with the X-men but I can't wait until his little group of possible friends learn that he is "Fox"
Striderjay chapter 17 . 6/18
Update please this is a really good chapter
Look what Jesus did chapter 17 . 6/13
Funny stuff so far and from the lemon you're apparently not the same sexually repressed teenager you claimed to be when you started this. Good for you man, good for you.
that just caught me by suprise!is he about to grow more arms?
tiger982305 chapter 17 . 6/3
Great chapter and I loved your Deadpool writing, one of the best I've read on this site. Looking forward to the next update but take your time to make it up to your standards.
animefan chapter 17 . 5/24
i am disturb & shock if deadpool ever met naruto it won't just be a fight but a friendship too.