Reviews for Uzumaki X
worst fic ever don't read
went shit at the end
Pablo464 chapter 17 . 3/13
update please
PLEASE READ ME chapter 17 . 2/19
Missive to dead pool: attached theory of dead pool, being a chimara of the sword lazer eye guy from the move wolverine origin and who i think he is like a biological version of robocop and the belt alows dead pool to use his telaporter power concencey because sword lazer eye guy was remote controled so has no memories but wade willson dose. Also the reson wade cant use lazer eye thingy (mabby has to pull a uchiha like stunt and inplant one of Cyclops's eye's (maybe Cyclops is the one with inplated eye's that why he cant turn it on and off like Kakashi Hatake ie kakashi has to keep it covered))
Good story
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2016
Why did you stop doing this story? And when is phoenix going to tell Jean about her being pregnant I mean Jean can feel what Phoenix feel right?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
1 why doesn't he move away from where he is currently at, it's like he's either stupid or wants to be in the middle of it.
2 what kind of ninja gets caught robbing something and then sticks around to fight
All of this pisses me off why can't we have a ninja who acts like a ninja, why do so many people either make their fanfic so awful that some people can't read it or start the fanfic amazing and then just fuck it up
Primus2021 chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
yes add her to the harem.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
yes to Crouching Tiger Talisman and Rising "Maybe Dark" Phoenix Jean.
gord chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
this chapter sucks don't want to read about a futa phoenix just not into that
frikkieboth chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Do u read the Naruto manga or even watch the anime? Naruto with control of even just 1 tail owns wolverine no question. But here is ur version being weak? Really?
Captain Moroni chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I haven't written a story, however that's because my writing style is too formal. If I have something negative about your story to say and yet it makes sense and is true, you shouldn't discount it as a flame. I have read good and bad stories. Where the author gets the personality of a character spot on or even one where an ice queen was turned into a whore. That one was... Interesting to say the least. I couldn't get passed the first chapter it was that bad.
qwertypous chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
you know it is impossible to balance the naruto universe and the marvel universe. its really stupid to read that only logan and others can match naruto the fact that naruto can destroy them easily.. i really don't appreciate how weak naruto in this story even though he can freely used the kyubi chakra, seriously naruto is very overpowered in this universe if you ask me, the fact that in canon naruto a three tailed cloacked naruto can blast a bomb as strong as the nuclear bomb.. and how the hell those army get phoenix in the back?! are you ok? phoenix is a fucking telepath and the fact that it is more stronger than jean or xavier it would be impossible for someone to attack here in the back closely.. sighs.. i quit..
deathsquad117 chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
great story so far however i feel you can make the chapter longer but then again i'm too scared to write a fic of my own but anyways can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
Okay first, why the hell did naruto get his ass kicked by the hulk? One of his tails could take him down. Which brings up that point. Why are they still a weakness for him, I mean shit they are supposed to be able to crush a mountain create tsunamis and you have that in your story but nooooo anyone can just grab them and man handle him. You said he trained with them and got rid of that weakness bUt they continue to be a liability and his kryptonite. Who cares if he can heal from all shit if he's getting his ass kicked constantly. Did you forget I. Your first few chapters how you stated he was this all powerful kitsune and the new kyuubi? Then have him having problems with the goblin wolverine hulk and everyone he has faught bar Spider-Man. Can you please choose which it is and not contradict your own writing. But then again that is a huge problem with all fanfiction writers who update more than one story or write more than one at a time. None of you go back to read your own shit so you don't make these easy to fix mistakes by just rereading your past chapters so you know what story your own and what type of character you made.