Reviews for Uzumaki X
TwilightWolvesBalance chapter 13 . 1/29
Naruto knocked up Jean too?! How is that even possible?
nidhogg3 chapter 10 . 1/25
Don't know if anyone has told you yet or not, but, it's Thunderbolt not Thunderbird.
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Stopped reading at the half-way point, when you pulled a shameless diabolo ex machina out of your ass.

Clearly, you do not know the meaning of the phrase 'plot-progression'.

SonOfNenji chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
And... quality back down to standard.

Sigh.

SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
This was actually a good chapter.

Certainly better than your previous ones.

Very well done!

SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
You're an attention whore and a drama queen.
Why so petulant?

Your plot outline is good, but seems shallow when you write it.

Just good enough to keep reading, but not enough to mourn an end as fics like this are a dime a dozen.

Cheers!

SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Good concepts.

Descriptions too shallow.

SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
So, you gave us full names and nicknames for everyone in chapter one, but you couldn't even tell us how Phoenix looked like?

Smooth man. Smooth.

SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
By your logic, anyone who hasn't written a story can piss off with the good reviews just as much, considering their opinions are worthless and all.

Deeeeerp.

Please stop posting commentary in the middle of your chapters, and work on better separation between your story and your commentary after it.

I'm mentioning this because it annoys me.

Since as an author you are most likely hoping to impress, enthrall and captivate your audience, I would assume annoying them instead is bad.

Even if they haven't written 'War and Peace'.

Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
aaaaaand yet again there is no new chapter like I was hoping. just another AN crying out for help. welp, normally id be fairly neutral to this kind of thing. although on a bad day id tell you to F*** off. thankfully this has been a relatively good day for me, so I will simply say, id like to help. unfortunately I am unemployed and broke so I cant. but I do hope you do well so you can get back to writing and lose this F***ING CLIFFHANGER! sorry, been expecting a new chap for awhile, and im now getting a touch angsty from the wait. I dislike angst, I ESPECIALLY dislike it when im the one ANGSTING. it evokes my fury.

but I digress, good luck and please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Peace, also I'm going to be a really cool/good idea to give Naruto adamantine claws (like wade/deathstroke/weapon XI in origins wolverine(boss fight with sabertooth))
-INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Use a notebook or something to "catalog" your new chapters
WereWolf2000 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
I'd Help but I'm more broke than a shattered mirror. Good luck to you though and i hope it works out, this is an awesome story.
Xenter chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
nice save! When did he switch? Probably right after being sent into the wall :)
The Force of Reading chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
sorry about your laptop, but you can always use your phone. Im starting to do that now cuase im always on the go.