Reviews for Bricks and Mortar
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
well-written - not a rushed romance which so many of them are. More of a tentative friendship that could bloom into something more - I liked it :) Well done 8/10
hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
That was so cruel! -laughing!- I enjoyed this fic immensely. Slow paced and slow to develop the realization they enjoy talking... just the way I like a fic. It has angst and pain and happiness and self-examination and all the interesting concepts a good story should contain. Very well written. Looking forward to the sequel. Going to read it... now! Will rec this to my daughter and others. Thanks for sharing this with me (us). -his
sbe2013 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Enjoyable story. :)
andybcs chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I've just finished reading your fic "The sun is often out" and realized that I had found a writer after my own taste! When I clicked your profile and found more HG/SS fics to read I was more than excited! :)
I love how you portray Severus, I find his actions believable and very Snape-like. This story is no exception. Thank you so much for your fics. I love them :)
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very nice! Thank you for writing!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh, poor Hermione, I do hope Severus can help her in the sequel. My heart went out to her. I'm sure she'll help him back! ;-)
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
definitely cute~ off to read the sequel!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I like it! Thank you. Now I'm going to read the sequel :D
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved it
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Cagey git. :) Looking forward to reading more... after I make a little more progress on my (very delayed) spring cleaning.

Thanks for posting!

hm88
Larisa chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wonderful story!

JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Your stories are wonderful! I love them!

Haha, the ending of this one is great. I'm sure it won't deter her in contacting him for very long, though.
Rebecca Blair chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Loved it! I was rather amused!
Kermit 304 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Yes, you are definitely an extremely talented writer. A little piece in the life of Severus and Hermione, the beginning of something... Great work.
SkySeven chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Initially, I didn't think that was a good place to end. I've changed my mind though - I think it's perfect. There something about the ending that leaves the impression of a new start; a new hope if you will. It was touching.