Reviews for A Lesson Learned
eire76 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh, if only! Great work!
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awesome again. So cute! Made me smile :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I've been reading a bunch of your stories, and it just hit me how very well-written they are. I think I was distracted before by the emotion, the love and romance, and I didn't see how well your words flow in creating an image for me to visualize of Booth and Brennan there in a room together, connecting. Also, your characterization is consistent and very well-done, which also seemed so effortless as to be temporarily forgotten. So, even though I haven't left reviews for every fic of yours that I've read, just know that I felt they were all excellent. :-)
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Some of you truly great writers make me wish you were writing for the show.

Thanks for a really nice story!
Noie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very natural, very THEM!
ttaM livE chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
So many times, people write fluff that, while undeniably fluffy, is OOC. This is how I imagine them getting together. It isn't going to be something big, for that would devalue their entire journey. One day, they'll just learn that they're closer to each other than they are to someone else.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Insecure, *scoffs*

Really? Because, I think you should be proud of this one. I mean, tying in the whole teaching thing to the whole "Booth-Loves-Bones-And-She-Loves-Him" thing that needs to be resolved. I mean, that was pure genius. One of the reasons I love your stories. You're really good. :)

I loved the whole, flannel pajama's. I have a pair of pin-stripped pajama's. I'm wearing them right now. It's freezing right now too me, in California. I'm like, br. And it's dark and it's not even 6 o'clock.

Ha. Anywho, the story. Good job. Don't feel insecure. Just remember, people like you're stuff. :D
grc73 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Excellent, I loved reading this. Once again, another great story.
Sheytune chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very sweet. :)
browner864 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Absolutely perfect :) So many things could have happened after that scene and this was just adorable. Fave part is when Booth asks her if she is okay with him loving her. Your answer for Brennan is exactly what she would say on the show. So thank you for making this so true to the Bren we see on-screen. I love her and while it's fun to have her be a little or a lot AU in fanfics, reading one where it's so close to exactly what she would say on the show is great.

Plus this whole fic just made my heart flutter - I love these two!
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great episode tag :) really enjoyed it
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh my how sweet! :D I really really love this!

Great job! :D
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hells yes! That's how it should have been written! THANKYOU!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Absolutely gorgeous! :) This was amazing, and dammit I wish that's how it played out! I loved how from the beginning, you had it down that she was always the one who chose to learn it all, who wanted to do that, no one else did that for her :)

Can't wait for more of these pieces...seriously *Insert fan girl-esque squeal here* worthy :)

Taylor.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was so lovely and sweet! And you definately had no reason to be insecure about it. :)

I liked the whole thing, from beginning to end. From his clothes, to the pizza to them just holding hands. And especially the last little bit with the teacher/student bit. I just found the whole thing so adorable and enjoyable. :)

Thanks for an awesome shot.

Em