Reviews for I Am Jack's Lucky Charm
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
What? Just what? I don't believe in love, but fuck, I guess now I have to. Avengers slash AND Fight Club slash?

This must be how cults start out. -TPP
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really liked this. :D Well done.
Emriel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
meh this one's good~ I just watched Fight club yesterday and saw the possibility of slash.

checked this site and wasn't disappointed. I'm disappointed because there's a lack of tlyer/jack fics. .
lovexall chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow, this was just really sexy. Good characterization too. Definantlly adding it to my favs. :)
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The last closing sentences were really excellent.
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
lol this story was awesome! immedietly after i watched the movie for the first time a couple days ago i started looking for Tyler/Jack slash! I'm so perverted! lol they were kinda asking for it though..great story do you know where i can find the books?
Horror Cakes chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
wow! O.o this was really cute. Its kind of a shame that Jack from the movie want that attractive and Brad Pitts like omgoodness hottXD you did awesome!
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Really liked this. Gonna check out your other Fight Club fic now..

Just finished watching the movie for the first time, and man was it slashy! So, obviously I had to read some fanfic. Glad I found this one.
Fran Fiction chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very good also I shall have to watch this film now love you x

"Singing bye bye, Mrs American Pie."

Fran Fiction
used romance chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh no! You have no reviews!

I'll fix that. :)

I LOVE Fight Club fics. I don't usually go searching for them, but I'm glad I came across this one. Yes, it was amazing, so yes, I'll be looking at more of your work.

It was very endearing, that Jack thumbed the milk and licked it. Adorable. And then the whole "agression" - I would have reacted the same as Jack! Tyler is a very forceful person.

Love.