Reviews for You Grew On Me
katesari chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Absolutely funny! Sat here snorting while reading this. :)
Enjoyed it! And that song is good, going to look up tim minchin you made me curious.
Bye
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my Tony xD I laughed at both songs, it was soooo typically Tony to write a song like that xD
PgTnr1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
That was funny
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I LOOOOVE IT !
rabidah23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
YAY Tim Minchen! This story is awesome!
TrishG chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was cute. I wouldn't mind a more serious "Tony plays the piano". I hope he sings or plays something serious in the show some day too.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow Tony plays the piano.

It would such a Tony song he would come up with both of them.
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
dude! i love you for introducing me to that awesomeness that is Tim Minchiin! i cant believe that i havent heard of him till i read your story! his songs totally fit tony which was great, but the only little thing that got to me was the "woe is me, my daddy didnt love me" bit from tony in the beginning with abby, im sure that it culd possibly be true for tonys character, but i dont think hed ever really express that or cry to abby the way he did, but apart from that, which is really quite inconsequential in terms of the story, it was great! many thanks!
Greysh chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
LOL! Lovely chapter :) I hope that you will write more tony piano fics! This one was great!
DoubleTrouble28513 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
oh my lord! that was awesome! i can totally picture the entire scene! that was great! do you know if that song is somewhere on youtube or elsewhere that i could listen to it? wow... if i'd been wearing mascara, i'd have two big long streaks of black running down my cheeks! keep up the great comedy!

~joining you in the Nut House(no offense),

Tracy

coauthor of DoubleTrouble28513
Sason chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
why do you need a serious one! that was awesome and also very Tony! loved it lol!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Lol totally awesome. Thanks for introducing me to Tim Minchin lol!

Great writing!
ncismom chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
LOL...great job!
o2bafirefighter chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
a serious follow-up would be great. Loved this story - really put a smile on my face - Thanks
natalie chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
LOL oh my god! I had to reread this a few times for laughing so much, it was brill! thanks to this i just had to find the song on you tube and i now have a new comic hero! thanks so muah for sharing. we know from the show that Tony can play i just wish they would show it. so...please sir can i have some more?