Reviews for With My Wide Eyes
Ran Kudo 4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I think supernatural fan girls everywhere would kill to be Jo right now.
Chuck's Prophet chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was so beautiful. And so realistic. Because, really, Dean is a gentlemen when he gives it away, but he wouldn't do anything unless Cas wouldn't want it, and vice versus. Great job! :)
Psammead chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Someone linked me to this in hopes it was a jo-watching-dea- and-cas fic i read back in the day, but this wasn't it. it was however super sweet and well written and totally worth the read. nice work.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Too many reasons I loved this but special mention goes to the Sam-already-knows-so-we're-going-to-payback thing was :o eep! 3 The sentiment about looking for the perfect boyfriend after that was so cute!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aww that's adorable. I know this was back from '09, but how awesome is it that Dean DID turn out to be sentimental about that damn trenchcoat? Oh, the feels!

This was different in the sense that we were seeing it thought Jo's POV. I really enjoyed that. It prevented you from being too wordy, too explanatory like a lot of fic writers get.

Good job!
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
really amazing 3
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely fic. Thanks for sharing!
arghthecat chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was pure love!
zeppelinandchocolate chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was fantastic! I love love love Jo’s outside POV. It was breathtakingly magnificent!
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Great story!
cookie monster ate them chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
The best line, (other than all the hot lines) is "she couldn't help but think of Cas giving up Heaven and the boyfriend would quickly be kicked to the curb." It's like the reason to ship Dean/Cas, well one of the reasons. This is just so beautiful and well-written. Loved it! :D
Susangel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow...This story was soooo awesome!

I can really see this happening!

I think you should totally write the background for this...I would love to read it!And then a sequel!With all the adventures of human Cas and overprotective Dean!
thesagerk chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
HAWT! sweet! and sooo cute!
ChChChTsk chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I very much loved this story. Romantic without being melodramatic is a hard thing to do, and I think you do it very very well. Awesome job!
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
WOW this story is relly beautiful seriously i was looking for an OC/cas story and i happened upon this, i usually dont like slash but this is so appealing and charming theyre so in LOVE! im like jo, i want that! thanks for the beautiful fic!