Reviews for Wrong Side of the Law
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
WAAAAII! Nice! Very good very good.., ah Bon-chan, I knew I could always count on you! This prequel is amazing, I love SmoAce! When will you update? :( a few more then the epilogue right? This is really good and I need to find out what happens to that stinking Croc.., will Smoker tend to Ace's wounds? Well it be romantic? Will they fight and Smoker kick his ass out? He won't arrest him right? Ahhhh what's going to happen? Please don't give up your baby! He needs to grow and flourish! Just a little bit more! Great work and good luck with the rest!
Bwa-Ha-Haaa chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
will there be more :(
i want more :D
maggiepiece chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
i love this story! I know it's been forever since you updated this, but it would be so awesome if you'd finish this! UPDATE! I loved it so much and it's sad that it ends like this, with this enormous cliffhanger!
Mei Chan is Random chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
I hope you continue with this story. It's interesting.
BluePhoenix0101 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I hope you update this story really soon, I can't wait to see what will happen!
HeartlessYin chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Gunna watch this forever in the hopes of a continuation. Love you! Oh poor Ace, too - gah, gotta love the Bon-chan's random appearances/savior-isms.

Thank you for writing this!

-'Lasha
A chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net

Please sign this petition against the removal of stories with graphic sex/violence etc. This new announcement of fanfiction is them suddenly trying to enforce a rule that hasn't been enforced at all since the 10 years that it was created.
Nyafu chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Sjukt bra :D Snälla fortsätt skriva, jag vill ha ett nytt kapitel!
namba2 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
aww! there is so much Tension in this Story! I love it! And I love how you constructed the story! Its so wonderful- Please keep on writing!
zoroXluffy chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
wow! love this story! cant wait 4 ur next update! and i thought u actually kept all ur charcters in character :D X
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Uwaaaah! This is so amazing! I love Ace and Smoker's unusual relationship in this! I really hope you update soon because it's been almost 10 months since your last update!
Samiya chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Wow I really have to tell you that your story und writing language is great and I have read the hole Story today. You really know how to describe romantic situations but also siuations that include action. Also you used all the characters and there abilities and combine this all in your story that is very difficult but you did it in a great way.

I really, really hope that you will write on wit your story cause it would be a pity if this story ends here.
Evil E. Evil chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
wow
Kiku90 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Hej, okej måste bara få seja att den här ficen är sååååå bra! älskar den. SmoXAce är ett av mina favorit par. Ser dock att det va länge sedan du uppdaterade den här o hoppas på att du gör det snart igen. Bon-chan 3 /Kiku
Post Blue chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
BON-CHAN! 3 Underbar story hittills!