Reviews for Kitty Kurse
OtakusOnline chapter 7 . 1/5
Ah poor innocent tobi
Well they don't have spelling bees, simple! There's not really a legit alphabet anyways, instead if being like english where we only have 26 characters and we just arrange them in specific orders to create words, chinese can from pictures. Pictures as in drawings kinda. So take the word '人' which means person, if you look really hard , like really really hard you can see how it resembles a person (stick man is close enough). A very very long time ago they literally just drew little pictures and the writing just evolved. For Japanese, it's similer to Chinese if you know how to read chinese you can read some Japanese. I'm not quite sure but japanese probably just came to be the same way Chinese did or its a modified version of Chinese.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END TO MY RANT THAT NO ONE WILL PROBABLY READ AND 5-10mins OF ,Y LIFE WAS PROBABLY WASTED ON WRITING THAT BUT IDGAF. :3

Also I'm really sad cause I spent the whole of 1/1/2015 reading fanfics.
Trisha chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Funniest OC fanfic EVER!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Dudette, I TOTALLY LOVED your story and it aas really awesome how you added the songs in there! I have to say that my ABSOLUTE favorite song scence was when Abby was sing to 'Rock You Like a Hurricane' because the way you typed out the lyrics reminded me of when i went to a concert with my parents and my dad was really getting into the song. It was great and had the perfect amount of randomness, romance, and sadness with a happy ending! .
TakeThisToYourGraves chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
I LOVE LINKIN PARK K THNKS
Samuel chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Great story! One of the best Akatsuki Kittens fabrics I've read. Was really funny. 4/5
Hex10 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Numa Numa and caramelldanssen?! I love both of those songs! You should hear Numa Numa by Basshunter! It. Is. Amazing!
Hex10 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Hahaha! I love the song "I'm blue"
Hex10 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Haha! Fred and George are from Harry Potter!
Hex10 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
OMFG! You're a fan of Warriors! I loooove Warriors!
LacrimosaMaxwell chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
please dont let Hidan sacrfice me to Jashin-sama! i reveiwed!
Hana-lovelyBlack chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Well fuck. I'm on my way for a crying session. I don't know wether I hate you or wether I like you. TToTT
Awepicsome chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Am I seriously the only reviewer that will say,
The author is flipping eccentric.
Bye this story tho... My OCD can't bear it any moar :(
Hana-lovelyBlack chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
She shouldn't have told them. She looks like a traitor.
Hana-lovelyBlack chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
That wasn't the good time to make them fall for each other