Reviews for Kitty Kurse
nananaomi chapter 7 . 8/6
OMFG SASODEI TOBIDEI AND ITADEI! MAH OTPS! (though I like SasoDei the best) anyway, I really like the way this is written! Kudos to you! -
Bleh. This story wouldn't be half as bad if your characters weren't yelling all the time. I was hoping for a good crack fic but this humor sadly isn't appealing to me. Was great until they turned into humans but now your OC is just extremely annoying.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 28 . 6/22
This... Story... Was...

AWESOME!
Although I'm sad there weren't any lemonz x'D
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 9 . 6/19
NO I HATE CHEATERS EVEN IF THE BOYFRIEND IS AN ASSHOLE DON'T MAKE HER CHEAT PLEASE
D':
fuzzyrunt chapter 1 . 5/26
i've always loved cats and you know i love this story cause it combines two of my favorite things cats and akatsuki great job on it
T-T chapter 28 . 2/27
Why? Why?... * crying for 1 and a 1/2 hours* noooooooooo T-T
Crazy Purple Psycho chapter 2 . 1/8
OMFJ (oh my fucking Jashin)! THIS IS MADNESS! OGLYBLAHBYDODYDO
Zala chapter 23 . 5/26/2015
Forth Wall Much?
Goldspark1 chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
Oh come on their scared of her? The Akatsuki should be terrifying her because they are all extremely skilled killers, even without chakra.
OtakusOnline chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Ah poor innocent tobi
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
Well they don't have spelling bees, simple! There's not really a legit alphabet anyways, instead if being like english where we only have 26 characters and we just arrange them in specific orders to create words, chinese can from pictures. Pictures as in drawings kinda. So take the word '人' which means person, if you look really hard , like really really hard you can see how it resembles a person (stick man is close enough). A very very long time ago they literally just drew little pictures and the writing just evolved. For Japanese, it's similer to Chinese if you know how to read chinese you can read some Japanese. I'm not quite sure but japanese probably just came to be the same way Chinese did or its a modified version of Chinese.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END TO MY RANT THAT NO ONE WILL PROBABLY READ AND 5-10mins OF ,Y LIFE WAS PROBABLY WASTED ON WRITING THAT BUT IDGAF. :3

Also I'm really sad cause I spent the whole of 1/1/2015 reading fanfics.
Trisha chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Funniest OC fanfic EVER!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Dudette, I TOTALLY LOVED your story and it aas really awesome how you added the songs in there! I have to say that my ABSOLUTE favorite song scence was when Abby was sing to 'Rock You Like a Hurricane' because the way you typed out the lyrics reminded me of when i went to a concert with my parents and my dad was really getting into the song. It was great and had the perfect amount of randomness, romance, and sadness with a happy ending! .
kayissmoshing chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
I LOVE LINKIN PARK K THNKS
Samuel chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Great story! One of the best Akatsuki Kittens fabrics I've read. Was really funny. 4/5