Reviews for Sweat
AmytheKitten chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
AAAAAAAAHHHHH a psychoshipping fluff?
to adorable for words!
kedah chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Well I must say it was different to here that Bakura stayed with Marik insted of leaving him there alone like always. I have one question you used the name Marik instead of Mariku and I also noticed you have used Malik in other stories all desribing the same character, I always thought that the name Marik or Malik wa sused for the good or better half and Mariku was used for the more evil side or is this just what you think Bakura would call him. Other wise great story, I could pretty much see it too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow that was painful to read, but also very incredible.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is written really well... So deep! Lol I suck at reviewing...
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Raw inspiration yes. It seemed like it had come from straight from your mind. Usually this is a bad thing, but there was something quiet and downplayed about this I liked. And I don't know... I guess I just like to see something that hasn't been fiddled about with, for once.

"How will this work?" Aha. That whole exchange. Love.

Bakura feeling dirty afterwards and then changing his mind. Love.

The city lights in early morning. Love. That tiny paragraph lent the whole thing an atmosphere. And... Oh my god. Thank you. You just woke my muse. That was unexpected. Really. Like that line reminded me of past events and that feeling of being somewhere else... Right.

Some things that do detract a little bit? Putted isn't a word. You can use a full stop for the last sentence in speech. You're probably thinking "OMG shut -up-, did I not say this was raw, bitch?" but my excuse is that I'm exercising the fifth amendment. It was the fifth, right? And my other excuse is that I praised you like a fluffy old pillow and now I whacked you lightly with that pilow. It doesn't hurt though, does it!
Cocami chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
short, but I liked it...

it sounds like a writing prompt, hm... LOL
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i like it. a lot. also i have over 9000 letters left. XD
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow... I don't have a better word, to be honest. Just wow. This was a wonderful look at the conflicting emotions that would go along with a relationship like this, and I'm glad you decided to share your raw inspiration with us. ;)
Meong chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I like this xD

I like this so much!

Thanks for a great story! x3

Love,

Meong
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow! this is a good piece of writing right here!
ILikeInappropriateThings chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was overly lovely, and overly intense. Fawk. I love psychoshipping too much xD
IKilledMisa chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
OMG I love your yaois! You rock!

Would you please review some of my stories?

Oh and kudos on Dark I'm really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved it :) keep up your bakuraxmarik stories!
Azure Puppy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Omg i loved that story you should write more!
Akihito Kage chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow... that really was intense. I loved it XD Rare to see the caring side of Psychoshipping and this was wonderful.